It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 00:44

Text Size

Magic Workstation bundle (through Zendikar) - Release 1

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Magic Workstation bundle (through Zendikar) - Release 1

Postby Clefaria » 29 Sep 2009, 01:40

http://www.mininova.org/tor/2997671/

KEEP UPDATED ON MY BUNDLE RELEASES WITH THIS RSS FEED: http://www.mininova.org/rss.xml?user=Clefaria

I don't have everything from Zendikar yet, but I'm putting out what I do have; it's enough for you guys to start deckbuilding several days before the official release. :) But don't worry about having to download stuff over and over--one can easily 'move on' to the full Zendikar bundle when it's available (subscribe to my feed to get it ASAP) and 'overwrite' this one, in the same way that you can with this and the Magic 2010 bundle. See "What's New" for details.

==WHAT'S NEW==

If you saw my first torrent, you'll see my 'schedule' has changed now. For maximum convenience, every set update will have a bundle to go with it.

If you're in the middle of torrenting an older bundle, just stop it, grab the newest bundle, and set it to download into the same folder; it'll only overwrite what's been updated (read: you won't have to download all the card scans all over again).

I also added a separate set of instructions for those who already have Magic Workstation installed (preferably from my other bundle) and just want to get up to date. The "update" instructions are for them; everyone else should use the "from scratch" instructions.

Code: Select all
==CONTENTS==

- Magic Workstation 0.94f, cracked (only the deckbuilder; contact me if you have a cracked MWSPlay.exe!)
- Newest masterbase and theme
- All high-res card scans, full and crapped (INCOMPLETE; COMPLETE THROUGH "MAGIC 2010")
- All preconstructed decks (INCOMPLETE; COMPLETE THROUGH "MAGIC 2010")
- Updated token list

==INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS (UPDATE)==

1.   Extract "Stuff.zip" into main directory and overwrite when prompted.
2.   (Optional) Copy "Pics" folder into main directory and overwrite if prompted.
3a.   Load a deck and go into Solitaire mode (Ctrl+T)
   b.   Click "Start Game"
   c.   Enter the token creator (Ctrl+T)
   d.   Click the "..." button to the right of the "Creature Type" dropdown menu
   e.   Copy/paste the contents of "token list.txt" into the creature list, replacing the existing list
4.   Enjoy! :D

==INSTALLATION INSTRUCTIONS (FROM SCRATCH)==

1.   Install "mws094f.exe".
2.   Install "mtg_gamepack.exe".
3.   (Optional) Replace "MagicWorkstation.exe" in main directory with provided (cracked) file.
4.   Delete the folder "Custom Sets" in main directory.
5.   Extract "Stuff.zip" into main directory and overwrite when prompted.
6.   (Optional) Copy "Pics" folder into main directory and overwrite if prompted.
7.   Open Magic Workstation.
8.   Go to "Tools" --> "Preferences" --> "Interface", change "Graphic Theme" to "New Magic" or "Old Magic", and click "OK".
9a.   Load a deck and go into Solitaire mode (Ctrl+T)
   b.   Click "Start Game"
   c.   Enter the token creator (Ctrl+T)
   d.   Click the "..." button to the right of the "Creature Type" dropdown menu
   e.   Copy/paste the contents of "token list.txt" into the creature list, replacing the existing list
10.   Enjoy! :D

Wish I could use the 'code' tag without scrunching it into a scrollable area. I just want the monospace font so that the 'tabbing' looks right.

Release 2 will be put together when I've got the HQ card scans and the preconstructed deck lists. :D

MWS bundle is DISCONTINUED, current only through M12
My (old) MWS bundle
Clefaria

Return to Magic Workstation