It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 23:22

Text Size

Magic Workstation bundle (through Zendikar) - Release 2 (fin

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Magic Workstation bundle (through Zendikar) - Release 2 (fin

Postby Clefaria » 24 Oct 2009, 22:16

(I'm aware the topic title cuts off; it's no big deal)

Since Mininova's got a 2 MB size limit for .torrent files (discovered through trial and error), this release is the last one going up there:

From here on, I will be putting my bundles and the .torrent files for them here. I'm putting the final Zendikar bundle which 'works' on Mininova here as well as a test.

Here's the Mediafire link to the .torrent file: http://www.mediafire.com/?mlomjmxljqm

Also, I'd like to attach the included readme.txt (just download it by itself in your torrent client in the meantime), with the description of the contents and everything, but the forum doesn't allow the extension .txt. What extensions DOES it allow, if such a benign one is forbidden, and/or, to whoever's got the power to do so, could .txt be put on the 'allowed list'?

Finally, if you see anything wrong with the bundle, or think I should include anything I'm not, let me know. :)

MWS bundle is DISCONTINUED, current only through M12
My (old) MWS bundle
Clefaria

Re: Magic Workstation bundle (through Zendikar) - Release 2 (fin

Postby Clefaria » 25 Oct 2009, 19:42

I got a Mediafire account set up nicely, with folders and everything, lol.

I also added links to my signature for things that I've updated/fixed since the latest bundle. I'll keep these links up to date as well as I can. :)

My (old) MWS bundle
Clefaria

Postby Clefaria » 27 Nov 2009, 00:01

Mininova is effectively dead: http://blog.mininova.org/articles/2009/ ... n-service/

Guess I made a good move in moving to 'self-distribution' through Mediafire via links in my signature here.

My (old) MWS bundle
Clefaria

Postby Clefaria » 28 Nov 2009, 20:56

Currently considering abandoning torrents altogether and just using Mediafire as a distribution method. I have a feeling you all would get the files and stuff you need faster this way, despite my 5 mbps upload speed (which is rarely achieved on my torrent for some reason; maybe the large number of files is 'choking' it somehow).

Obviously the structure would be a bit different, especially when it comes to the card scans. I'd go the 'one set one archive' route there, obviously. It's something to think about, but nothing to really bother too much with until the next set is released. Just want to give a heads up. {W}

My (old) MWS bundle
Clefaria

Return to Magic Workstation