It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 09:17

Text Size

MWS masterbase overhaul/update

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

MWS masterbase overhaul/update

Postby Plaguebearer » 08 Dec 2009, 04:02

I've seen on these boards and other places quite often people talking about one day hopefully getting an overhaul done on the MWS masterbase so that it will have the new 3 letter codes, all updated oracle wordings with all the new terms such as battlefield and such. This is also something I would like to see done but no one has really jumped on it yet so I decided that since I've basically done my own personal masterbase thing for a while now that I would maybe just really start this and see if anyone wants to help out.

I figure that the best way to do this is to create text spoilers for every set with the latest card wordings, creature types & etc. and when they are all done put them all together into a new masterbase. So far I have text spoilers that are updated for every set from Future Sight to Zendikar including all the special stuff from Elves vs. Goblins to Premium Deck: Slivers. If anyone even has text spoilers from sets before those that wants to give them to me instead of doing any updating themselves that is appreciated since its mostly easier to update and fix a spoiler than it is to create a new one from scratch.

This will obviously still take quite a while no matter how it goes as I am doing this in my spare time, but if anyone else wants to help, let me know and I can put up a bit more info how exactly things should be done. Thanks.
Plaguebearer

Return to Magic Workstation