It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 04:04

Text Size

Running multiple applications of workstation

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Running multiple applications of workstation

Postby ssjvegeta003 » 08 Jan 2010, 04:06

I did a search of "Multiple workstations" and nothing came up so hopefully this hasn't been addressed already. I have been using Magic Workstation to play Magic, and I recently came across a .masterdata base for a Dragonball Z game. I went and downloaded a new MWS, created a different named folder away from the default C drive location (on my desktop to be exact), and extracted the MWS and DBZ files into the new folder.

I was expecting to be able to run one MWS for Magic (considering its a separate install in a different location with a different folder name) and another for DBZ. When I tried to open either one, I would not let me open either and would crash. It seems that they are trying to pull info out of two different folders.

My question is; is there a way for me to play with different "modded" MWS for two different games? Other then the obvious of creating another user account and installing the second on that, I would like to have both on the same user to avoid massive problem of changing users.
ssjvegeta003

Return to Magic Workstation