It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 11:00

Text Size

First post and it is about tokens

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

First post and it is about tokens

Postby bobothebionicmonkey » 11 Feb 2010, 16:49

Hey guys. I've been playing around with the Magic Workstation for years. For some reason (lazy) I never got around to posting here. I found myself in a bit of a pickle. I tried to change the tokens and the program refuses to use the new art for certain tokens. I've checked and rechecked the files extensions and stuff but it wont take. So I was wondering how to delete the tokens I've made so I can start fresh with the new tokens?

Any help would be appreciated.
bobothebionicmonkey

Re: First post and it is about tokens

Postby Clefaria » 11 Feb 2010, 18:20

bobothebionicmonkey wrote:Hey guys. I've been playing around with the Magic Workstation for years. For some reason (lazy) I never got around to posting here. I found myself in a bit of a pickle. I tried to change the tokens and the program refuses to use the new art for certain tokens. I've checked and rechecked the files extensions and stuff but it wont take. So I was wondering how to delete the tokens I've made so I can start fresh with the new tokens?

Any help would be appreciated.
Download my bundle's token scans (and token list.txt for a Worldwake-ready list) and replace your "TK" folder with mine. It is pre-'formatted' to 'favor' Worldwake (the latest set) when tokens are created.

MWS bundle is DISCONTINUED, current only through M12
My (old) MWS bundle
Clefaria

Return to Magic Workstation