It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 13:12

Text Size

Print Error

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Print Error

Postby moviemadnessman » 13 Sep 2010, 02:01

I don't know if this has been written anywhere ... I searched both here and Google in general for an answer, but to no avail. I actually had 2 problems, but seem to understand one of them.

The first problem is that when I would try to do a Statistical Analysis of my deck (where it shows the probability lands in the opening hand over X games, as well as games without a 1st and 2nd turn drop), it would tell me that "% is not an integer". My searches revealed that, to my understanding, the program can't handle hybrid mana symbols (which my EDH Deck has). Disappointing, though, since I really wanted to analyze my newest EDH creation to make sure I had an appropriate landbase for it...perhaps a statistical analysis will be added to MA down the road that can take hybrids into account...

Source

The unsolved problem, though, is that for some reason, I am no longer able to print decklists, no matter what size the deck is or if it includes hybrid colors or not. I even tried with a 60 card deck that I printed out a few weeks ago, but no dice. When I click the print icon (or go to the Print menu), it tells me "Printer selected is not valid". I'm unsure why, since it is the same printer I have been using for the past few years, and in the same setup. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling MWS 94f, the gamepack, and the latest base (M11), but still no dice when it comes to printing (the only real feature I use MWS for as opposed to MA). Any ideas on what could be causing the program to not print (I can't even get to a selection screen, nor can I find a setting to change to another printer, though I only have 1 printer on my computer).

Strange that it worked barely a month ago and now it doesn't ... thought it was the deck size issue, but as mentioned, I couldn't even print a decklist that I printed semi-recently.
moviemadnessman

Return to Magic Workstation