It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 23:48

Text Size

Pictures and MWS

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Pictures and MWS

Postby woonkey » 21 Dec 2010, 17:29

Hmmm. I just send a payment to upgrade to the full version. Should I cancel the paypal transaction?? Is MWS completely dead?? I also dnloaded the HD Pic torrent and cannot get the pics to work in MWS is there something I am missing? I have tried changing the directories and moving the pics, but have had no luck! Thanks everyone!!! and Happy holidays!

Geoffrey
woonkey

Re: Pictures and MWS

Postby kristijanH » 21 Dec 2010, 21:28

If you downloaded a torrent from this site - it's not meant for MWS but for another program Magic Album. MWS hasn't been updated for a few years now.
kristijanH

Postby woogerboy21 » 22 Dec 2010, 15:18

Yup that application is dead and has been for some time. I believe they are still accepting payments and you will recieve a valid license for the product. There just wont be any updates coming ever.

As far as the pictures go, if you downloaded the torrent you will need to completly change all the directory names and structure as well as all the image names themselves to include the filename.full.jpg format. There should be various tools to automate the process but I would recommend doing a few sets by hand to better understand what has to happen in order to make the images work properly.
woogerboy21
HQ Team Member

Postby woonkey » 22 Dec 2010, 18:28

Fantastic. Got it completely figured out by using MTG Image renamer. Which works like a charm. So with this program being DEAD. What is everyone using these days?? Thanks again,

Geoffrey
woonkey

Postby Clefaria » 23 Dec 2010, 00:03

woonkey wrote:Fantastic. Got it completely figured out by using MTG Image renamer. Which works like a charm. So with this program being DEAD. What is everyone using these days?? Thanks again,

Geoffrey
Most people are still using it. OnlinePlayTable is most likely going to be its successor; it's in active development right now, and has its own subforum. Go check it out. :)

MWS bundle is DISCONTINUED, current only through M12
My (old) MWS bundle
Clefaria

Return to Magic Workstation