It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 15:45

Text Size

How to install all cards to MWS up to Innistrad?

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

How to install all cards to MWS up to Innistrad?

Postby Yui » 31 Oct 2011, 21:24

I'm new to this, if you can tell. I have tried looking everywhere, and it's not as if I'm having no luck, but I don't understand any of the things the MWS sites are telling me to do!

Please, if you know how, can someone explain to me how to install all the cards for MWS up to Innistrad? (the newest edition of MTG). Including the images. I've downloaded the masterbase via torrent from this site, but it doesn't include the newer versions. (New Phyrexia, Mirrodin Beseiged, M12, Innistrad, and probably M11 too).

I tried downloading the Innistrad and M12 packs separately and adding them to MWS, but it deleted everything instead of adding them!

I know it's probably annoying to explain, but I would really appreciate it if someone would go through this with me. Myself and my fiance both play Magic the Gathering, and I like to use MWS to test out decks I've made before gathering the cards together.
Yui

Re: How to install all cards to MWS up to Innistrad?

Postby moislex » 01 Nov 2011, 13:35

http://blog.mtgbr.com/mws
All Sources For MWS
moislex

Return to Magic Workstation