It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 11:29

Text Size

Templating Issues in New Themes/Bases

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Templating Issues in New Themes/Bases

Postby innuendo » 04 Sep 2008, 17:07

The mana symbol {B/G} is represented by %Q which leaves the Untap symbol sort of in the dark. I'm using the up to date base from slightly magic and the "new magic" theme (just updated) and cards like quillspike are wrong due to this obvious error. I've looked all over the forums with no answer to this issue so I figured I would register and just ask (honestly there are too many subforums, how the hell do you guys find anything?)

So is there an easy answer to this question, or is it just something not addressed by the current themes/bases?
innuendo

Re: Templating Issues in New Themes/Bases

Postby Goblin Hero » 05 Sep 2008, 06:12

innuendo wrote:The mana symbol {B/G} is represented by %Q which leaves the Untap symbol sort of in the dark.
I'm representing it as %C. It is confusing, but %Q was already used for {BG} then WoTC invented untap symbol.
innuendo wrote:cards like quillspike are wrong due to this obvious error.
What is wrong? My base + my theme = correct displaying of all symbols. Just checked Quillspike - it's ok.
When you´re a goblin, you don´t have to step forward to be a hero -- everyone else just has to step back.
Goblin Hero
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Templating Issues in New Themes/Bases

Postby innuendo » 05 Sep 2008, 14:02

I figured it out, it looks like MWS was still loading the old base and not the updated one (even though I replaced the old one when I updated...)

Either way thanks for the help.
innuendo

Return to Magic Workstation