It is currently 05 Jun 2024, 01:42

Text Size

Bugs

by Nate and Snacko

Moderators: Snacko, CCGHQ Admins

Bugs

Postby Burnf » 05 Sep 2009, 14:06

Originally posted by Dave
Hey guys! I'm setting up my stuff again so I can print some decks. Noticed a couple things about the data files that contain M10 (think I got them from the latest DeckBuilder):

Dragonskull Summit in titleToLandColors has a period instead of comma.
Little Girl in cards.csv has an "H" in the color column (I know it is supposed to be there, but causes card generator to fail generating all or building font cache).
Murmuring Bosk in titleToLandColors needs BGW not GWB (order matters). Also Rupture Spire should be WUBRG.
Posted by myself in another forum topic
The cardgen gives me the error
ERROR: Background image not found for mono color: Gld
when trying to generate a Vindicate. I've tried copying the Gld image into every conceivable directory. Anyone know how to fix this?
Any other known issues? Please post a reply.
Burnf

Re: Bugs

Postby Snacko » 05 Sep 2009, 14:34

@1 was fixed ages ago, not sure about Little Girl as a single card generation doesn't fail, so font cache or generate all shouldn't as well

@2 recurring problem with old packaging (see viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1466#p18073 and viewtopic.php?f=30&t=1298#p16322)
Snacko
DEVELOPER

Re: Bugs

Postby Burnf » 05 Sep 2009, 15:14

The latest card generator doesn't include m10, so I had to copy the CSV from the deckbuilder over. This problem will reoccur if corrections aren't made to whatever the latest CSV is. There should probably be a link somewhere to the latest CSV.

I'll keep trying to fix this issue by downloading more an more files, but shouldn't this work from a fresh install?
Burnf

Return to HQ Card Generator