It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 11:05

Text Size

Gwar's Tweaked ProxyGen (OLD THREAD DO NOT USE)

by Nate and Snacko

Moderators: Snacko, CCGHQ Admins

Re: Gwar's Tweaked ProxyGen (NPH!)

Postby BaconCatBug » 20 Jun 2011, 14:49

Hey Nyth.

My Spin is in no way a replacement. I can hardly make a blank HTML file, let alone code PHP. :P

All I have done here is add support for some of the Eldrazi Colourless Cards (in a convolouted way but without needing new PHP code. I am lazy :P), moved the config files to a "config" folder and created the Scars block Watermarks. I also rip out the chaff from the database, since Personally I find it annoying when it starts rendering seventy billion blank cards I don't need for MWS. :P You can always download Snacko's Database or Import the MwBase if you need them. :)

As for the DotP textures, to my knowlege the Blue cards at least are from that, the others are the same as Snacko's package.

Snacko is indeed continuing to update it and I thank him immensely.

And yes, those are all the files you need to be upd to date bar Commander. Once Commander gets sorted I'll release an updated Cards.csv and Expansion symbols, and then probably release everything collected once M12 comes out.
BaconCatBug
Apprentice

Postby celzus » 20 Jun 2011, 20:36

Hi all,

Don't know if this was sorted already or if I have the newest version. But mine didn't draw rarity symbols for any *.gif rarity symbols in the images/eight/rarity folder.

So the solution would be to add this line into CardRenderer.php:

list($image, $srcWidth, $srcHeight) = getGIF('images/eighth/rarity/' . $abbrev . '_' . $rarity . '.gif');

just under the same line for the PNG files.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers
celzus

Postby BaconCatBug » 20 Jun 2011, 20:49

Yes, that is intentional, because my package uses higher quality Png files for the rarity symbols created by WhiteDragon. :)
celzus wrote:Hi all,

Don't know if this was sorted already or if I have the newest version. But mine didn't draw rarity symbols for any *.gif rarity symbols in the images/eight/rarity folder.

So the solution would be to add this line into CardRenderer.php:

list($image, $srcWidth, $srcHeight) = getGIF('images/eighth/rarity/' . $abbrev . '_' . $rarity . '.gif');

just under the same line for the PNG files.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers
BaconCatBug
Apprentice

Postby celzus » 20 Jun 2011, 22:03

My bad :)

Just been looking at the main post. So I should basically install everything from the bottom up? :)
celzus

Postby BaconCatBug » 20 Jun 2011, 23:37

That would be the best solution I feel. :)
BaconCatBug
Apprentice

Re: Gwar's Tweaked ProxyGen (JTMS, M12 and Commander done!)

Postby BaconCatBug » 10 Jul 2011, 20:44

Well, as the title now says, update! :D
BaconCatBug
Apprentice

Postby BaconCatBug » 11 Jul 2011, 00:23

Another release, another broken Flip Card bug. :D

Patched already, but don't want to re-upload the whole thing again, so download the patch separately, sorry!

I also messed up on the fonts. Fix is in the patch!

It also seems I, um, forgot to update the symbols. That is also in the patch!

However, if anyone feels like watermarks for the MBS lands, let me know! =D>
BaconCatBug
Apprentice

Postby Burnf » 11 Jul 2011, 18:49

Would it be possible for you to merge your project with the deckbuilder program? The two were built to work together. Perhaps they could be just one program from here on out and avoid a lot of the incompatibilities that have been occurring.
Burnf

Postby BaconCatBug » 11 Jul 2011, 18:52

I have no idea what the deckbuilder program is...
BaconCatBug
Apprentice

Postby Burnf » 12 Jul 2011, 15:30

It's a nice deck building program that supports many formats, filters cards pretty efficiently and has integrated support for the cardgenerator, so that you can directly export your deck to it (Which by the way seems to be the only way to do it when using the cardgen in windows 7)

The deckbuilder happens to use all the same files as Cardgen, so it might just be the matter of adding a handful of megs to the cardgen.

Could you consider working with Huggy and Snacko to get the deck builder to be integrated with the cardgen?

[Edit] Usually you could put the data files from the Cardgen into the deckbuilder, and they'd work, but since the databases have gotten out of sync, it's gotten increasingly hard to get the two working. Last time I was just lucky enough that grabbing Huggy's database that it worked with the cardgen.
Burnf

Postby matrix05 » 18 Jul 2011, 15:03

Wow you have done some great work Gwar, so thank you so much for helping out with this already great cardgen. I do want to bring up that whenever I create a card from Antiquities the rarity symbol doesn't show up on the card. The way I'm creating the card is making the a "*.csv" file then dropping it into the "generateCards.bat" and i let it do its thing. The proxy looks amazing, but I don't have a rarity symbol on it like the other sets that I create. Any Idea on what I'm doing wrong? Thanks again.
matrix05

Postby BaconCatBug » 18 Jul 2011, 15:45

The csv most likely has a weird Expansion code that the cardgen doesn't like (which is odd because it seems to handle pretty much any kind thanks to Snacko's epic work).

Use a simple search and replace to replace "ATN" or whatever it is in your csv and replace it with "ATQ". Personally I use .mwDecks I did include some nice premade set decks with the cardgen. ;)

Also, make sure to check out the "old" Antiquities expansion symbols if you want. :)
BaconCatBug
Apprentice

Postby matrix05 » 18 Jul 2011, 16:45

Thank you for the quick response, but from what I found out is that your Antiquities rarity symbols are named "ANQ_X" and when i make a .csv or a .mwDeck file for that matter it saves the card set as "AQ" so it kind of bypasses your rarity symbols for that set only. So i just renamed your Antiquities symbols to "AQ_X" and BAM! it works perfectly. Still once again your the man, and thanks for the help.
matrix05

Postby BaconCatBug » 18 Jul 2011, 17:56

Fair enough. Glad I could help.

And Snacko is more man than I will ever be. He made the Guts, I just applied the shiny!
BaconCatBug
Apprentice

Postby Elefantsau » 24 Jul 2011, 18:45

"Q) Why won't my planeswalkers come out right?
A) Your art and overlays are not correctly sized."

But how do i size the art and overlays correctly? :P
Elefantsau

PreviousNext

Return to HQ Card Generator