It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 08:51

Text Size

Help me please !

by Harry Pitfall

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Help me please !

Postby dorko » 17 Aug 2008, 14:30

Hi !! In the flavor text the function "#" dont work... In the exemple i insert this text "—#Le Parabole della Veggente#", (on-off italic), but text result dont change... In mws card creator this option work... Is possible work in hq card generator ??? I like create my card in italian :) !!
I try reinstall all files but this problem persist... :( My version is bugged ???
In the new update image the symbol shadowmoor {2B},{2W},ecc... are missing.......
And how i change artist and copyright text in black color ??? In red border for sample ???
Thank and scusme...
Bye !!!
Attachments
Deity of Scars.full.jpg
dorko

Re: Help me please !

Postby HarryPitfall » 17 Aug 2008, 14:45

Currently, I didn't code to disable italics on flavor, but can be easily changed to accomplish this on js code.
Just use the same fonts of text at .GetTextRender(), and add do renderer.Text = '#' + flavorText;
HarryPitfall
AI Programmer

Postby dorko » 17 Aug 2008, 15:51

Please post new script js modificated from you.... Thank :) !!
Bye !!
dorko

Planeswalker problem !!!

Postby dorko » 21 Aug 2008, 14:37

Hi again !! I have problem with planeswalker render.... M y very important problem is my card generator work only with .js script, and not with new script by update flile content !!! For example in the .js for render planeswalker the first Loyalty image load is "StartLoyalty.png", but in the planeswalher image directory this dont exist !!! The true name is "LoyaltyBegin.png" !!!! If i change manually this string then work but all position of text, mana cost, copyright, ecc... dont result exatly... :( I need card generator using the new script "PlaneswalkerRenderer.php" script for render planeswalker !!! When i extract the last update file this send all new sciprt in the directory \script, tihs is normal for card generator work with this ??? or i put the all new script in the main directory for work ??? Is possible update .js script ??? If after this post all work for my, how put overlay ih the card ??? Manually with photoshop or with card generator ????
Thanks for help me !!!! :)
bye !!!
Attachments
Ajani Goldmane.full.jpg
The all position of text,cost,rarity, ecc... dont work :(
dorko

Postby HarryPitfall » 21 Aug 2008, 19:22

Since no one post resources when I ask, i cut down from psd's that i find on net.
My positions differs from the ones that snacko releases, too bad... i'll look when i have some spare time and release the fixes.
HarryPitfall
AI Programmer

Postby dorko » 21 Aug 2008, 20:24

Thank you for reply :) !! I wait for your fix :)
Bye !!!
dorko

Return to HQ Card Generator GUI