It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 22:52

Text Size

New to this

Moderators: charmer, CCGHQ Admins

Re: New to this

Postby Huggybaby » 30 Mar 2010, 20:10

There's your problem, you didn't extract correctly.

1) First, change your path back to "C:\Users\John Banks\Downloads\Magic+Album+1.0.4\Magic Album\PicturesTorrent"

2) Second, the rar files already contain folders. You made an extra. If you're using the context menu use "Extract Here", not "Extract files..."

Your current folder structure is C:\Users\John Banks\Downloads\Magic+Album+1.0.4\Magic Album\PicturesTorrent\Core Sets\1st Limited Edition Alpha\1st Limited Edition Alpha\ENG.

The correct structure is C:\Users\John Banks\Downloads\Magic+Album+1.0.4\Magic Album\PicturesTorrent\Core Sets\1st Limited Edition Alpha\ENG

Do you see the difference? So when I asked you above "Is the bolded part the same for yours?" the answer is no, because you have an extra 1st Limited Edition Alpha folder.
Huggybaby
Administrator

Re: New to this

Postby draytalon » 10 Apr 2010, 13:05

Well thanks for the info Huggybaby, everything is as it should be, you was correct, i had added the extra folder to the file, but upon deleting the extra folders, i now have what i am looking for. Again many thanks.

Regards
Dray Talon©
draytalon

Previous

Return to Magic Album