It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 03:36

Text Size

[PLEASE READ] How to use Bug Tracker for Magic Album

Moderators: charmer, CCGHQ Admins

[PLEASE READ] How to use Bug Tracker for Magic Album

Postby Goblin Hero » 28 Mar 2011, 10:47

I've added bug tracker to my site. You should use it for your feature requests and bug reports instead of posting to forum. Tracker is much better than the forum for this. To access the tracker use the rightmost menu on top of the page. There are 3 separate trackers for MA:
  1. Database Errors & Missing Cards. Use it to report database errors or missing cards. Merging several errors or missing cards in one ticket is OK. You can also use this tracker to send me non-English card data (tracker supports file attachments).
  2. Program Bugs. Use it to post program bugs. One bug = one ticket.
  3. Feature Requests. Again, one feature request = one ticket. Do not merge your wishes. This tracker has several components (UI, Pricing, Card Filter, ...) Please, assign proper component to each of your tickets. If you're not sure, leave the component undefined. Requests from the forum wishlist are transferred or being transferred into tracker and deleted from the forum.

You can also subscribe to the tickets and get updates into your mailbox.
When you´re a goblin, you don´t have to step forward to be a hero -- everyone else just has to step back.
Goblin Hero
Site Admin
Site Admin

Return to Magic Album