It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 09:52

Text Size

Corrupted image on both MWSPA servers

by Goblin Hero

Moderators: Goblin Hero, CCGHQ Admins

Corrupted image on both MWSPA servers

Postby cwq1 » 01 Feb 2010, 19:10

/DIS/Azorius Chancery.jpg

This one seems to have some slight corruption in the file. I was able to open the image (with a warning) in Photoshop successfully and it seemed like all of the picture was there...I was able to re-save it on my machine and continue on. With the corruption, the HQCG reports *art not found*.

Other than that, thank you so much for providing this service. These cards turn out beautifully!

-Charles
cwq1

Re: Corrupted image on both MWSPA servers

Postby Clefaria » 02 Feb 2010, 01:49

cwq1 wrote:/DIS/Azorius Chancery.jpg

This one seems to have some slight corruption in the file. I was able to open the image (with a warning) in Photoshop successfully and it seemed like all of the picture was there...I was able to re-save it on my machine and continue on. With the corruption, the HQCG reports *art not found*.

Other than that, thank you so much for providing this service. These cards turn out beautifully!

-Charles
Just checked my copy, and I can't open the crop of Azorius Chancery either, though the thumbnail seems to display it just fine in Windows.

How about that? Good eye.

If someone can furnish a 'fixed' version, I'll update my bundle. In the meantime, I noticed that all of the crops have the same resolution, so I 'chopped' a chunk of that size out of the full card's scan, and replaced the corrupted file with it. Feel free to use it until there's an 'official' replacement:

http://img689.imageshack.us/img689/4109 ... ancery.jpg

MWS bundle is DISCONTINUED, current only through M12
My (old) MWS bundle
Clefaria

Return to Picture Assistant