It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 13:57

Text Size

Screenshot specs

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Screenshot specs

Postby Huggybaby » 29 May 2008, 22:09

To the MWSHQ Themer's Guild:

The quickest way to get you in the themes gallery is to do exactly what I do. BWA HA HA!
Seriously, I need help. Follow these directions and I can put you in the gallery posthaste, without waiting for me.

If you only have one theme, submit it. If you have more, use the latest non foil-theme of the group you wish to represent.

Change your windows desktop to 1024x768, 32 bit color, classic Windows theme.

Use a registered MWS version, for no ads. This leaves some of the Themer's Guild out. :( :?

Load your theme.

Test deck in solo mode.

Load a latest version theme deck to represent your theme. (Currently Time Spiral)

Do not use pics.

Both players should have a hand full of cards. You can draw and arrange them until different mana symbols are represented.

No cards on the playfield.

Put MWSPlay into a window.

Resize the window to exactly 803x659 pixels.

Capture the active window with Hoversnap.

Using IrfanView, save your capture as a jpeg, 50% quality, you should have about a 75 kB result.

Upload to www.xs.to and save the "direct" link.

Copy your themes into a folder named "Themes" and Zip the folder using 7-zip in the 7zip ultra LZMA self extracting mode.

Upload your theme/s to www.rapidshare.de or some other suitable location. Then download and install from your links to make sure they work. This is your responsibility.

IN SUMMARY:

I need a description of the theme,

the xs.to screen capture link,

the theme download links,

and a link to whatever other threads you may have discussing your theme, for example, FPM has a thread on MWSData, and Planeswlk has his own site.

Use the current examples in the themes gallery as a guide.
Slick as a whistle,

Huggy
Huggybaby
Administrator

Return to Themes