It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 09:04

Text Size

Planechase on MWS won't work!

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Planechase on MWS won't work!

Postby Syphon » 27 Aug 2010, 17:42

Greetings, friends of Magic!

My name is Syphon, and I am the same Syphon from most sites you might know a Syphon on.

Before I start with my obvious question, I would like to give a big thumbs up to everybody that has worked on MWS over the years, for giving the world such a good project that I actually went ahead and registered it. Good job, and thanks!

Now that we've got that out of the way, I would like to ask a question. How can one add the Planechase planes and Archenemy schemes into MWS? Earlier this week, I tried adding Planechase from a textfile found on this very site, but it didn't work. Here is what I wrote on MTGS, so that I don't have to type it again:

Whenever I try to use the Planechase Planes in MWS, nothing happens.
I can add the cards to the Masterbase just fine, and they do appear in the Masterbase, but when I add a/the card(s) to a deck, the card just appears as an upturned Magic card (you know, with the Deckmasters logo). Going on, loading said deck in MWSPlay yields no results, giving me an "invalid file format" error.

Does anybody have a link to the proper file with which to put it in my Masterbase, as well as the details of it? I currently have it loaded as "Planechase Planes PCP" but I suspect that is wrong, otherwise it wouldn't be so grumpy about it. Any help you can offer me would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Syphon

Return to Masterbase/Sets