It is currently 25 Apr 2024, 05:13

Text Size

MTG Masterbase by Goblin Hero - Ikoria: Lair of Behemoths

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Re: MTG Masterbase by Goblin Hero - Magic 2010

Postby staggerwingjtstw » 11 Aug 2009, 11:39

Just curious, is Masters Editions 1 & 2 (plus 3 when it's out) not being added because it's available in paper edition?
I like being bad... it makes me happy...
staggerwingjtstw

Postby Goblin Hero » 11 Aug 2009, 15:48

Krabat wrote:Is uses DD2, but shoulb be JVS
There're no official codes. I use what WoTC uses (in MTGO and gatherer).
staggerwingjtstw wrote:Just curious, is Masters Editions 1 & 2 (plus 3 when it's out) not being added because it's available in paper edition?
I'm not a big fan of adding non-paper cards. Yes, it can be useful (why not use MTGO instead?), but it requires additional software support. There must be means to seperate online cards from real ones. May be some times in Magic Album...
When you´re a goblin, you don´t have to step forward to be a hero -- everyone else just has to step back.
Goblin Hero
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby hunter60 » 11 Aug 2009, 16:12

there' re always a problem with the inventory to solve.
view http://www.slightlymagic.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1393
hunter60

Postby Krabat » 11 Aug 2009, 18:36

Goblin Hero wrote:There're no official codes. I use what WoTC uses (in MTGO and gatherer).
I searched the wikipedia references to find the official Exp code for the Duel Decks, but didn't find any (they exist for the normal expansions, but not for special releases like DuelDecks). So it seems to be the best idea to use the MTGO/Gatherer codes as you stated.

BUT one thing to remember is to use the same names in the masterbase as in the images folder. That leads us back to the DuelDeck "Divine vs. Demonic" inconsistency, where DDC/DD3 are used. What should be changed?
---
Cheers!
Krabat
Krabat

Postby Valandor » 08 Sep 2009, 21:15

Found a mistake on one of the cards

Unscythe, Killer of Kings has the same rule text as Unquestioned Authority.
Valandor

Postby Goblin Hero » 09 Sep 2009, 06:26

Valandor wrote:Unscythe, Killer of Kings has the same rule text as Unquestioned Authority.
Already known bug. will be fixed in the next version.
When you´re a goblin, you don´t have to step forward to be a hero -- everyone else just has to step back.
Goblin Hero
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby naoki1980 » 15 Sep 2009, 08:56

Is there actually a masterbase with Planechase available? I cannot seem to be able to find it. Was wondering about the availability since the HQ pictures for the set is already out.
naoki1980

Postby Goblin Hero » 15 Sep 2009, 09:42

naoki1980 wrote:Is there actually a masterbase with Planechase available? I cannot seem to be able to find it.
No, AFAIK. Planechase (w\o planes) will be included in zendirar release of my masterbase.
Goblin Hero
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby naoki1980 » 15 Sep 2009, 09:45

Oh thanks~!! Looking forward to your next release~!
naoki1980

Postby ianydirt » 26 Sep 2009, 15:03

I got *really* bored and made some updates to Goblin Hero's most recent MasterBase.

The changes I made are as follows:

Updated rules text for
Puppeteer Clique
Unstoppable Ash
Unscythe, Killer of Kings

Added missing cards from
Arena (ARE)
Friday Night Magic (FNM)
Champs (CHP)
Prerelease Events (PRE)
Exiled: From the Vault (FVE)

I think I may have added to Release Events and a card here and there from other sets, but it's really late and I can't remember. The first five sets I mentioned are complete, to the best of my knowledge. I'm not sure whether the three-letter codes are correct, but if they aren't I will get to them later, and you could always just do what Goblin Hero suggested and change the folder names for the pictures to match the code.

Here's the link.
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=FZXGHIXX

And now I should really be getting to bed.
ianydirt

Re: MTG Masterbase by Goblin Hero - Zendikar

Postby Goblin Hero » 28 Sep 2009, 18:32

Zendikar masterbase and themes are ready and uploaded.
Planechase (no planes!) and FTV: Exiled are included. Vanguard is out.
If you want planes and vanguard - there will be a new Magic Album beta this week.
Goblin Hero
Site Admin
Site Admin

Postby tchiseen » 29 Sep 2009, 01:24

Great work. I love this community.

I hate to rain on parades, but there's an issue with sealed generation in the newest masterbase.

viewtopic.php?f=38&t=1621&p=20446#p20446
tchiseen

Postby sinidis » 03 Oct 2009, 09:59

Greetings.

I have a problem with new ZEN mwBase

I extracted it correctly but MWS doesnt see Zendikar at all, i had to add it manually from the spoiler text :(

Tried reinstalling

Only cause of the problem i could think off is that i changed mwBase to notepad but forgot to uncheck "always open with this program" but i dont know how to reverse that change now :(

Anyone that could help me please?
sinidis

Postby ianydirt » 03 Oct 2009, 11:54

I am going to add the missing cards from Arena, Friday Night Magic, Champs, and Prerelease Events to the new Masterbase GoblinHero made, and also implement the new Oracle changes (see http://www.wizards.com/Magic/Magazine/Article.aspx?x=mtg/daily/feature/58a). Should be a day or so hopefully.

sinidis wrote:Only cause of the problem i could think off is that i changed mwBase to notepad but forgot to uncheck "always open with this program" but i dont know how to reverse that change now
I am assuming you have Windows XP. Vista hopefully wouldn't be much different. Right-click on the file and mouse over "Open With," and in the menu that should pop out (because you selected Notepad, it ought to have Notepad on it) select "Choose program." You may be asked whether you want to use the Web to find a program to open it or select a program from a list. If you do, choose select a program from a list.
Once you get to the point where you have a list of programs to choose from, you'll see the checkbox you referred to and you can uncheck it.

As for your other problem... Maybe you unzipped the new Masterbase while MWS was running, but didn't close and re-open MWS before trying to use Zendikar.
ianydirt

Postby sinidis » 03 Oct 2009, 22:20

I am assuming you have Windows XP. Vista hopefully wouldn't be much different. Right-click on the file and mouse over "Open With," and in the menu that should pop out (because you selected Notepad, it ought to have Notepad on it) select "Choose program." You may be asked whether you want to use the Web to find a program to open it or select a program from a list. If you do, choose select a program from a list.
Once you get to the point where you have a list of programs to choose from, you'll see the checkbox you referred to and you can uncheck it.
Thank you for trying to help :)

Unfortunately im using vista64. But its same, altough you missunderstood my problem (or i havnt explained it well enough). The problem is that ive already pressed to open mwBase as notepad and to "always select this program to open this kind of file" and its set as default to be opened with notepad. I dont know if its possible to reverse / undo this but propably not :(

Regarding unziping, ive extracted when MWS was closed, when i opened MWS, it was like i havnt done anything - no ZEN cards and ZEN set at all. Ive done all properly i think it must be that file type :(

Think i will have to format :(
sinidis

PreviousNext

Return to Masterbase/Sets