It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 20:23

Text Size

Problem installing the Alara Masterbase and Set...

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Problem installing the Alara Masterbase and Set...

Postby Bundt » 02 Nov 2008, 20:42

So, I downloaded Goblin Hero's Alara masterbase and set, but for some reason MWS does not want to recognize it. When I open up the newly replaced Master.mwBase, the Alara cards don't show up. Shards of Alara isn't listed in the card filter either. However, I can load the Masterbase from a separate location like Documents and the Alara cards show up fine, though Shards of Alara still isn't listed in the card filter. I've checked the Masterbases both in notepad just to make sure that everything is the same in both files, and they are identical, so I have no idea what the problem would be. Anybody have any ideas? D:

EDIT: So, I disabled the UAC on Vista, and reset my computer... and now it's working fine. I don't know what happened, but at least it's solved. XD

EDIT AGAIN: Okay, so now one of my friends is having the same problem as I used to, except he doesn't use Vista and when he reset his computer it didn't really help. Anybody have any ideas?
Bundt

Return to Masterbase/Sets