It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 10:39

Text Size

Using Dech.exe whip of erebos is not there.

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Using Dech.exe whip of erebos is not there.

Postby notCOOL » 19 Dec 2015, 01:42

I was wondering if the whip of eberos is in this game. It's picure is in the CardArtManalink folder and I am on the latest version as far as I can tell. I got manalink from pierre.gonnetan.free.fr/index2EN.htm

then I updated to the fates reforged patch by following the instructions and downloading and installing the 3 art updates and the one manalink update.

Is there something I am doing wrong. The game works but I can not use any eberos cards?
notCOOL

Re: Using Dech.exe whip of erebos is not there.

Postby Aswan jaguar » 19 Dec 2015, 05:33

Welcome,to our forums notCOOL.If you want to ask/post anything about Manalink3.0 do so in our subforum so it is certain that the right people will check your post and will not get lost.
Whip of Erebos is in the cardpool and deck editor.I guess you tried to search for it through search and you didn't find it.Search only searches for things in cards text,not card name,or types,subtypes.
There is however a "hidden" search feature if you click on card section and then begin typing the card's name it will take you to your card.
---
Trying to squash some bugs and playtesting.
Aswan jaguar
Super Tester Elite

Return to Frequently Asked Questions