It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 08:11

Text Size

MagicWars - feature list

Moderators: nantuko84, CCGHQ Admins

MagicWars, what do you expect from future versions most of all?

Public server, chat rooms, create\find games (aka battle.net)
31%
More cards (btw, if u want specific cards, I can try to script them)
No votes
Enhanced Scripting Engine (more cards available to script for you)
8%
Drafting
8%
Better DeckEditor (please explain what should be changed)
No votes
Multiplayer
No votes
Better AI
23%
Less bugs (the game with no bugs is the highest priority for you)
23%
OpenGL graphics
8%
Other (also please write the details below)
No votes

Total votes : 13

MagicWars - feature list

Postby nantuko84 » 28 Dec 2009, 07:05

Please vote here for main changes and features you'd like to see in future MagicWars releases
nantuko84
DEVELOPER

Re: MagicWars - feature list

Postby Bruno Cardoso » 17 May 2010, 21:41

Better AI and less bugs are my top picks. Maturing the app and reorganizing features that need rework are important in the lifetime of a good app. While I think b.net could be a great feature, I think it's better to make the app more solid and mature before adding new features.

I started analyzing the code, maybe one day I can help, it will take a while until I'm ready tho.
Bruno Cardoso

Postby nantuko84 » 18 May 2010, 18:42

huh, I'm back after long break just to say that MagicWars will be frozen until autumn. I'm going to create new version soon, as there are ~300 new cards and lots of optimization in svn version. and if I have time I will work mostly on making code more clear, efficient and perfecto =)

Bruno> if you want to help, feel free to do anything you want ;) I'll add you to svn commiters ;)

p.s. btw my friend and I implemented game for CGC (computer game challenge), so I'm going to post rules and framework on July here to hold competition between java programmers ;) it would be interesting
nantuko84
DEVELOPER

Postby nantuko84 » 18 May 2010, 18:47

nantuko84
DEVELOPER

MagicWars feature list

Postby ErickVal » 25 Aug 2020, 03:56

um.... no offense intended but you do know your in the Feature Request section

A list would be cool but the whole cadegory practically is a list
But if you want:

GM Teleportation NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED NEEDED

Yes, do you understand what I am saying? Its Needed
ErickVal

Return to MagicWars