It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 21:57

Text Size

OpenSource Chatroom

Moderators: nantuko84, CCGHQ Admins

OpenSource Chatroom

Postby nantuko84 » 09 Dec 2009, 11:15

I don't like to reinvent a wheel to found out one day that all your efforts were in vain.

have anybody met open source chat application (may be web) that allowed to create private chat rooms and then execute some action when button is pressed: creating another process would be nice

I met such programs, but they weren't free. Garena as an example:
there are lots of channels there for different games. and let's say you want to play Starcraft. you enter the room, then point where you startcraft.exe is located on your machine, then run and play.
I dream to have such one, then it would be much easier to find people to play MagicWars with: now you can do that using hamachi, but have to ask time to time "anyone for duel?" and it's... it's annoying. What I want is just create game and do other things at my computer, and when anyone enters my game I want to be informed.
unfortunately I guess it will take too much time to write such program by myself...
nantuko84
DEVELOPER

Return to MagicWars