It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 12:43

Text Size

MagicWars 1.3.4.1 - bugs

Moderators: nantuko84, CCGHQ Admins

MagicWars 1.3.4.1 - bugs

Postby nantuko84 » 24 Jul 2010, 21:51

Here you may post bugs found in recent version (1.3.4.1).

Reported\Known bugs:
    1. Jace, the Mind Sculptor could draw opponents cards - couldn't reproduce
    [fixed in 1.3.5] 2. Cycling for Sigil of the Nayan Gods doesn't work
    3. Host Side has 5 Eldrazi Spawns and Broodwarden in play. He casts Ulamog's Crusher during his turn and only attacks with Broodwarden, and I'm forced to sacrifice 2 permanants despite how his Ulamog's Crusher isn't attacking due to summoning sickness.
    4. Exhalted creatures doesn't work (Might be when you have two or more). There was also a case where I attacked with a single creature while my opponent had an exalted, and it applied to my attacking creature
    5. When you try to double click Ethersworn Adjudicator, it brings up two options, both of which lead you to tap 2 colorless and 1 island to untap. The tap to destroy target creature or enchantment doesn't work.
    6. When you play path of exile, half the time you get to choose which card your opponent gets to put in when you cast it on their creature, and vice versa.
    7. Staggershock rebound works more than once.
    [fixed in 1.3.5, wasn't migrated from old format] 8. Sower of Temptation ability of gain target creature doesn't work
    [fixed in 1.3.5, wrong card bindings for Rule cards] 9. Attacked with Kitchen Finks with no counters on it, opponent had Sower of Temptation. He blocked finks, both creatures died, but Sower of Temptation came back with persist (Even though it shouldn't have it) and Finks did not come back.
nantuko84
DEVELOPER

Re: MagicWars 1.3.4.1 - bugs

Postby Edger » 08 Aug 2010, 02:57

1. Host Side has 5 Eldrazi Spawns and Broodwarden in play. He casts Ulamog's Crusher during his turn and only attacks with Broodwarden, and I'm forced to sacrifice 2 permanants despite how his Ulamog's Crusher isn't attacking due to summoning sickness.

On Host's next turn, he plays Kozilek, Butcher of Truth and attacks with his 5 Eldrazi Spawns, Broodwarden, and Ulamog's Crusher. I didn't get the exact count, but I was forced to sacrifice 2 from his Ulamog, and then 4 from Kozilek (Wasn't attacking), and then I had to repeat the 2 and 4 again for every other creature that was attacking.

2. Exhalted creatures doesn't work (Might be when you have two or more). There was also a case where I attacked with a single creature while my opponent had an exalted, and it applied to my attacking creature

3. When you try to double click Ethersworn Adjudicator, it brings up two options, both of which lead you to tap 2 colorless and 1 island to untap. The tap to destroy target creature or enchantment doesn't work.

4. When you play path of exile, half the time you get to choose which card your opponent gets to put in when you cast it on their creature, and vice versa.

5. Staggershock rebound works more than once.

6. Sower of Temptation ability of gain target creature doesn't work

7. Attacked with Kitchen Finks with no counters on it, opponent had Sower of Temptation. He blocked finks, both creatures died, but Sower of Temptation came back with persist (Even though it shouldn't have it) and Finks did not come back.
Edger

Postby nantuko84 » 09 Aug 2010, 14:36

Thanks. I'll take a look at all these bugs you've reported. It wasn't the first time that some creature used some ability of others, seems we have critical bugs in current engine that is hard to reproduce. At least we have passing tests for exalted and persist.

And I'd like to say that I'm always glad to know that not only my friends play MagicWars.
nantuko84
DEVELOPER

Postby ProphetSword » 09 Aug 2010, 21:50

Out of curiousity, does the AI always use the same deck? Since I started testing this new version, I've noticed that the AI is using the same deck for every single game.
ProphetSword

Postby nantuko84 » 11 Aug 2010, 04:12

ProphetSword> yes, it is. I just forgot about it. I will add more ai decks in next release.

updated bugs on the top.
nantuko84
DEVELOPER

Return to MagicWars