It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 00:45

Text Size

"You make the Card!!" Contest for upcoming CCG!

Anything that doesn't belong elsewhere goes here...

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

"You make the Card!!" Contest for upcoming CCG!

Postby jilocasin » 05 May 2013, 03:50

Dear friends of fantasy card games!

My name is Andreas Propst, I am a freelance artist and board- and card-game designer from Austria. My game "Elemental Clash: The Master Set", a non-collectible yet highly customizable card game for 2 - 4 players, will be on Kickstarter (a crowdfunding platform for those who don't know it) soon. I would like to link you to the official Elemental Clash Website so you could check out the full visual card spoiler, game rules and much more but I am not allowed to do so as a new user apparently :P Well at least I was allowed to attach some sample card images... :D

And now to the real reason I am posting this here:

In an effort to get people involved in the game, I am running a little contest that will offer YOU the unique opportunity to personally make a lasting contribution to the ever-growing Elemental Clash Universe.

Over at boardgamegeek I am doing a "You make the card!!" campaign, allowing anyone to submit ideas for Elemental Clash cards. Submissions will be accepted until the end of the Kickstarter funding campaign which will be in around two months. Out of all submissions, 8 cards will be chosen by means of public voting. Those will be the ones included in the physical game!

If you ever wanted to contribute to a fantasy card game and are a creative mind in general, please participate in the contest and get the unique chance to have your card idea realized, printed and sold with "Elemental Clash: The Master Set"! Below the link to the forum thread on which card submissions can be posted:

I would like to link you directly to the contest thread over at BGG so you can read the details for yourself but it won't let me as a new user post any off-site URLs because my post "looks too spamy". :( In case of interest just PM me and I will give you the link! Thanks!!)

You need to have a boardgamegeek account in order to post your ideas on that thread. If you don't want to miss this great opportunity I recommend making an account. It is easy and free. Furthermore, every participant will get 8 Geekgold (virtual currency on BGG) right away as a thank you gift for participating.

Lastly I want to mention that there is going to be an Elemental Clash Mobile App which will be released for Android and iOS in early June this year! Check some screenshots taken from the prototype over at the official Elemental Clash Website.

So please everyone, check out Elemental Clash and participate in the "You make the Card!!" contest to see YOUR card idea included in a brand new fantasy CCG! Looking forward to your feedback and to your many submissions!!

Keep gaming!

Andi
Attachments
Spellcaster Samples.jpg
Some of the Spellcasters.
Spell Samples.jpg
Some Spells.
Basic Element Stones.jpg
The Four Basic Element Stones
Creature Samples.jpg
Some Creatures-
jilocasin