It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 00:54

Text Size

O-Gaming?

Anything that doesn't belong elsewhere goes here...

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

O-Gaming?

Postby ACEofSPADEs » 02 Oct 2009, 01:47

Hey guys, what ever happened to the O-Gaming League?

You'll have to excuse me as I've been out of the loop for a while.

I know that Magic-League was on the hot seat a while ago but they've seemed to have put the fire out for now. As for O-Gaming, I can't help but wonder what happened.
ACEofSPADEs

Re: O-Gaming?

Postby nico » 13 Oct 2009, 14:40

O-gaming went out of bussiness a while ago (something like 2 years or such) and the domain has been sold and is now used to park some stuff. A new league and online play is anounced there, but that anouncement is 2 years old too, so I don't think you must have too high hopes.
In what way do you mean the fire put out for magic-league? At this moment there are far more than 100 ppl in the channel, and with 48 tournaments in the past 24 hours, I can safely say that there is enough action going on there.

edit:

it appears that o-gaming is registered by a slovenian person that runs a website that only has a frontpage, just like the current o-gaming. Doing a whois on the domain will yield you the adress of that person, so if you want, you are free to contact him :)
nico

Postby Huggybaby » 13 Oct 2009, 16:08

By "put out the fire" he means you resolved the issue you were having with you-know-who.
Huggybaby
Administrator

Postby nico » 13 Oct 2009, 22:33

Ah, I had a more negative idea on it :) ah well, that is wht you get for not being a native english speaker. (a problem that only comes along something like once every other year :) )
nico

Return to Off Topic Discussion