It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 14:05

Text Size

[HQ Card Generator] Ravnica, City of Guilds "Remastered"

Anything that doesn't belong elsewhere goes here...

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

[HQ Card Generator] Ravnica, City of Guilds "Remastered"

Postby Zapo QL » 31 Dec 2014, 18:44

Hi guys. Today I wanted to share with you some of the work we've been doing with my wife the last couple of days.

Our favorite MTG block is Ravnica, we wanted to collect every card on that set, but due to the cost of this we chose to use selfmade proxies. This way, we started searching for HQ scans for Ravnica. We found mtgimage and this place.

First of all, we want to thank all of you for your hard work. You're one of the best communities dedicated to MTG I've ever known. Also I'd like to thank Snacko, BaconCatBug for their work on HQ Card Generator and satsuki for his M15 frame mod contribution :)

Long Story Short: We rendered all cards in Ravnica set with this tool and the HQ crops. We started 2 days ago using this program and went through its code and csv files to finish this ASAP. But we went a bit further and tried to "remaster" the cards, using the M15 frame.

Example:
Agrus Kos, Wojek Veteran.jpg

Now, we don't want to disrespect Ravnica's original frame (we loved it too), but the actual one gives the collector information in a clearer way. Also, we used the RTR guild symbols because editing the old ones was harder than expected.

Here's a PDF file with all Ravnica's remastered renders. Maybe someone around here will find it useful.

MEGA LINK: #!4koB3LKC!yY5kanoo-g_zEYSMIO_gapexbAOfZFHs7FIbcuUHEUg

We're currently blanking some commons with erasers. It's been tons of fun :). We're one step closer to our goal and it's all thank to you guys. We'll be posting some pics of our proxies once they're done.

Thank you guys, again, and Happy New Year.
Zapo QL

Re: [HQ Card Generator] Ravnica, City of Guilds "Remastered"

Postby Huggybaby » 01 Jan 2015, 05:54

Thanks for the contribution Zapo QL, and welcome to the forum.
Huggybaby
Administrator

Return to Off Topic Discussion