It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 19:36

Text Size

TCG/CCG R&D (Research & Development) Team Members WANTED

Anything that doesn't belong elsewhere goes here...

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Postby ACEofSPADEs » 01 Nov 2009, 23:59

Basically we are looking for individuals with some extra time on their hands and some imagination to help create some cards.

Our initial recruitment was a success, but due our developers tweaking the databases on the server and website, we had some technical challenges that hindered us from launching our R&D process correctly the first time around. I'm afraid we may have lost the interest of some of the early participants at that time. But, this is good news to those who missed out on the initial chance.

Well, with all of that behind us we are looking to go ahead and finish this project in 3~4 months time.
"Full-Time" participation is not required. The majority of the card creation process will be conducted in a private forum (bulletin board) based style. We are asking for you to read and know the rules of the TCG to be created. Then to log on and read the other participant's card ideas and comment and approve or disapprove whenever you may have time. You may only be able to log in once or twice a week and only help create 3 or 4 cards a week. Fine, that's good enough for us. For those who can chip in more time, that would be even better.

Knowledge of some current and past TCG/CCG game engines a plus, but not required. This is for some testing later on in the near future.

Only serious people, please. Send your informal resume to: TCGArena@gmail.com
If accepted, you will receive a confirmation letter from me and a passcode to enter the R&D portion of the forum.
You will need to register at the website that we send to you later on.
You will also need to register with YouTube so that you may view private video tuturials and/or pics that will aid in the creation process.

Thank you,

-ACEofSPADEs

(TCG/CCG = Trading Card Game/Collectible Card Game, for those who don't know.)
(Note to HuggyBaby: I hope you can sticky this for me again...I'd really appreciate it!)
ACEofSPADEs

Re: TCG/CCG R&D (Research & Development) Team Members WANTED

Postby Huggybaby » 31 Oct 2012, 18:20

Unstickied again since it's been a few years.
Huggybaby
Administrator

Return to Off Topic Discussion