It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 13:29

Text Size

Pokemon TCG games?

Anything that doesn't belong elsewhere goes here...

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Pokemon TCG games?

Postby S4r0m » 02 Mar 2022, 19:30

Hello. I've been searching for a while,a way to play digitally the pokemon tcg game. But I'm looking for a software like forge or xmage, but for Pokemon. But i was unable to come up with a name...

Anyone knows if such software exist? Thanks.
S4r0m

Re: Pokemon TCG games?

Postby Jannick » 18 Oct 2022, 06:53

You can Get Pokémon Trading Card Game news, information, and strategy, check out Sun & Moon—Team Up, and browse the Pokémon TCG Card Database!
Jannick

Postby LoneLee » 24 Feb 2023, 03:22

S4r0m wrote:Hello. I've been searching for a while,a way to play digitally the pokemon tcg game. But I'm looking for a software like forge or xmage, but for Pokemon. But i was unable to come up with a name...

Anyone knows if such software exist? Thanks.
If you're looking for a digital platform to play the Pokémon TCG, you may want to check out "Pokémon TCG Online". It's an official app and website that allows you to play the game digitally with other players online. It includes all of the cards from the physical TCG, and you can earn digital booster packs by participating in online events and completing challenges. It's available for free on PC, Mac, iOS, and Android devices, and you can create an account to start playing right away. Alternatively, if you're looking for a fan-made platform similar to Forge or XMage, you may want to search online communities or forums dedicated to Pokémon TCG to see if any such software exists.
LoneLee

Postby TheRaptor » 26 Feb 2023, 04:20

One option is the official digital version of the game, called the Pokémon TCG Online. It's available on both PC and mobile devices, and you can download it from the Pokémon website. You'll be able to play against other players online using this platform.

Another option is to use Tabletop Simulator, which is a popular platform for playing all kinds of tabletop games digitally. Although it's not specifically designed for the Pokémon TCG, you can find Pokémon TCG mods on the Steam Workshop that allow you to play the game within Tabletop Simulator.
TheRaptor

Postby NiklasZweig » 07 Mar 2023, 04:49

Wow, this is very interesting information
NiklasZweig

Postby RaviRavindran » 13 Apr 2023, 01:20

As a fellow Pokemon TCG fan, I completely understand your search for a digital way to play the game. Have you tried checking out Pokemon TCG Online? It's official software that allows you to play the game digitally with other players.
RaviRavindran

Return to Off Topic Discussion