It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 13:22

Text Size

co-designer(s) wanted - open source CCG

Anything that doesn't belong elsewhere goes here...

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

co-designer(s) wanted - open source CCG

Postby snowdrop » 21 Jul 2022, 19:09

We're Gaia, a truly free & open source customizable card game. We're seeking co-designers and/or playtesters.

Our next milestone is to have finished (playtested & balanced) and released two pre-constructed decks this year. Feel like becoming a member of a CCG team? Know your card games and happen to be a Magic player? Then don't be shy - join us on the crusade, there are plenty of windmills ; )

Game is currently heavy Magic (MtG) inspired with the primary goals being 1) community owned 2) free and 3) legal.
Mission is to create a truly free CCG with a nice ruleset and good looks. I've been doing this a while and take the costs, so only thing required of you is smarts and will.

Hopefully you like long term projects, are an adult, speak good enough English and are an experienced cardgame player with aspirations to create something great together. We're friendly and look forward meeting you.

Contact me on Discord if you want to become part of the team, would be nice with an additional partner to bounce ideas and do card designs and rule dev. with.

Discord -> snowdrop#6183 ...else mail at contact@gaia.li will work.

I'd happily answer questions in here also.

Random images of the game below (wip, nothing final currently, nevermind the cardtexts..)

Thanks for your time, and stay creative.

1 68747470733a2f2f692e696d6775722e636f6d2f67747635336b6d2e706e67.png

gaia precon #1 elfs  Unexpected Companions (Sephara, Sky's Blade)-008.png

gaia precon #1 elfs  Unexpected Companions (Sephara, Sky's Blade)-024.png
snowdrop

Return to Off Topic Discussion