It is currently 27 Apr 2024, 23:51

Text Size

Your LC vacations in Sardinia, Italy - special 4 Magic TG

Anything that doesn't belong elsewhere goes here...

Moderator: CCGHQ Admins

Your LC vacations in Sardinia, Italy - special 4 Magic TG

Postby 0rion79 » 23 Nov 2010, 17:45

Dear guys, many of you already have had the chance to read about me thrhough the Magic the Gathering: Manalink 2.0 project. Among those persons, some of them already know that I'm a psychologist of job and organization.
What most of you still don't know, is that I help a no profit organization, that organizes amazing vacations in Sardinia, Italy, at a very low price, also teaching a little bit of Italian language, for personal pleasure or for professional purposes. It depends from the participant! :lol:

You may recognize me: I'm the one on the left, giving a diploma to that brown-haired ukraine girl :) And I invite you to visit our website at http://www.isdri.com/isdri/index.php?lang=en and to get amazed by the breathtaking pictures of our blue sea.
I'm sorry if there may be any minor language error: you know, to make such low prices, we have to go amateur or non-essential parts, as promotion.

Since with many of you we have been virtual friends for a very long time, now I feel I'm ready to invite you to my island, to have one of the best vacations in your life... but don't forget your Magic TG decks! ;)
Also, if some of you may be interested, we are looking for help to spread news of our associations.
This means that we are looking for:
- translators for website and other projects
- promoters who may put us in contact with private Italian schools, communities, Universities with departments of foreign languags, touristic agencies and any kind of organization that may share our cultural exchange programs.
- some contact with dedicated forums.
Any help is welcome... and rewarded.
Thanks for reading, hope to hear about some of you soon.
PS: for cooperation purposes, private-message me.
0rion79

Return to Off Topic Discussion