1x Mox Emerald
4x Needle Storm
1x Regrowth

20 Land
--------
2x Dark Depths
16x Forest
2x Gaea's Cradle

This deck uses an Elf theme to generate large amounts of Mana easily for you to use with your Dark Depths. Since land destruction is quite rare, you can be certain that within a couple of turns given you have a decent army of Elves, you can unleash Marit Lage the token easily. Elf Decks are one of the best archetypes in Forge to generate mana the fastest so I decided to combine the two to make Dark Depths playable.

Dark Depths requires 30 colorless mana to bring out the 20/20 indestructible token. But nonetheless, the Elves themselves will give the AI difficulties to handle with, except for creature destruction.

Stonewood Invoker would also love to benefit from your mana generation as it can also be pumped to become a 8/8, 15/15, or even 22/22 creature with its ability since mana isn't that of a problem.

Other cards are staple Elf cards many of which see play in Elf decks.

Note: Marit Lage is legendary and indestructible. Once that monster is out, there's nothing that can stand in its way.
Attachments
G-MaritLage.deck
(757 Bytes) Downloaded 392 times
"I am a man and real men do not consume pink beverages. Get thee gone woman, and bring me something brown." - Jace Wayland
apthaven
Tester

Re: Green-Elf Marit Lage Deck

Postby aldodadone » 01 Jul 2016, 16:23

I have a deck completely focused on the casting of Marit Lage. Want me to post it on the board? :D
aldodadone

Return to Forge Decks