It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 07:27

Text Size

Add new custom deck "channel" in net decks?

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Add new custom deck "channel" in net decks?

Postby Aridale » 10 Dec 2015, 17:05

I use forge mostly to test standard deck ideas and play test the decks to get an idea of how they play and how to adjust them etc. Also to try out decks found online.

What I really want to do is be able to set up my own folder to drop deck lists into and have forge be able to load those in the net decks or similar section. That way I can add lots of decks quickly and avoid using the built in deck editor and having to delete them through it when I'm done with it or standard changes.

What would be the best way to go about that?
Aridale

Re: Add new custom deck "channel" in net decks?

Postby Sloth » 11 Dec 2015, 07:36

Aridale wrote:I use forge mostly to test standard deck ideas and play test the decks to get an idea of how they play and how to adjust them etc. Also to try out decks found online.

What I really want to do is be able to set up my own folder to drop deck lists into and have forge be able to load those in the net decks or similar section. That way I can add lots of decks quickly and avoid using the built in deck editor and having to delete them through it when I'm done with it or standard changes.

What would be the best way to go about that?
All the decks are stored in a folder that is dependend on your operating system. For windows it should be something like: Users\????\AppData\Roaming\Forge\decks
There you will find .dck files that can be opened with a text editor.
Sloth
Programmer

Return to Forge Decks