It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 20:49

Text Size

My Kamigawa World

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

My Kamigawa World

Postby daitokujibiko » 17 Sep 2017, 14:25

This Kamigawa world contains 36 decks built from all 3 Kamigawa sets and 4 challenges. I haven't been playing mtg in awhile (looking forward too much to Ixalan) so I figure I should release this before I forget about it. I fully tested and finished the world a month ago, but I put it on hold while waiting for certain cards to be implemented to make another challenge I had in mind. I put way too much work into this world to just forget about it. :D

Easy opponents - 5 low-power decks that introduce the commons and such of each color.

Medium opponents - One of the biggest parts of Kamigawa were the legendary flip cards. The medium opponents are each themed around trying to flip these guys and win with them.

Hard opponents - More flip cards, but the AI is much better at playing these particular decks. Also just some tougher decks are here.

Very hard opponents - Tournament-winning decks I was able to find and adjust for a more "general meta" and removing cards the AI is bad with. Also, a few decks with the few really broken Kamigawa cards.

Change Kamigawa.txt to Kamigawa.zip

worlds.txt: Name:Kamigawa|Dir:2004 Kamigawa|Sets:CHK, BOK, SOK
Attachments
Kamigawa.txt
(28.33 KiB) Downloaded 184 times
daitokujibiko

Re: My Kamigawa World

Postby Agetian » 17 Sep 2017, 18:39

Thanks! :) Integrating it upstream.

- Agetian
Agetian
Programmer