It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 16:41

Text Size

hi there, i made 2 preconstructed decks from ravnica...

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

hi there, i made 2 preconstructed decks from ravnica...

Postby nayozzz » 02 Nov 2018, 21:04

charge of the boros
dimir intrigues

i tried to put them into res\quest\precons

but forge started crashing on startup...

so i guess adding the missing preconstructed decks in the spell shop isn't that easy huh :D ?

by the way... in case i make more of these missing decks using https://mtg.gamepedia.com/Ravnica:_City ... _Intrigues
as a source... will these preconstructed decks useful to you, or totally worthless ?

also is there someone who already created the missing preconstructed decks ?
(i just downloaded the latest october 2018 release and noticed just now that some preconstructed decks are missing)

in case, i was thinking to do the simic mutology deck from dissension in order to have all 10 precons deck of that block, then move on kamigawa...
as i started playing magic about in 2002/2003 during the kamigawa block :P

but of course if these decks were already made by someone, it would just be a waste of time :P

---------------

edit ops: waste of time, someone already made almost all preconstructed decks ... included those two i just made lol

viewtopic.php?f=48&t=4807

----

edit 2: now i see decks used in quest mode have a different format... it stores in text additional informations like the cost to buy the deck :D
Attachments
precons rav boros, dimir.zip
(1.08 KiB) Downloaded 256 times
nayozzz

Return to Forge Decks