4x Privileged Position
4x Respite
4x Staff of Domination

21 Land
--------
16x Forest
2x Gaea's Cradle
3x Wirewood Lodge

Here it is, the elf-staff deck. 62 cards because I just did not want to reduce my options any further.
Simple really. Just get a Priest of Titania into play and make sure there is a total of 5 elves in play as well. Add Staff of Domination and... you win the game.
Tap the priest for 5 mana. Use the staff to untap het for 3 and untap the staff for 1, giving you 1 free mana. Repeat until you have 6 mana then use the staff to draw a card and untap itself again. Repeat until you draw a Hurricane. Next, make sure you have more life than your opponent, either using the staff to gain life or use the Wellwisher. Once you have enough life points, cast the Hurricane and win the game.

In Forge, this unfortunately means you will be doing lots of clicking with the mouse. But the deck works as intended.

Isochron Scepter is your life saver early on as you imprint Respite on it. Compy will blissfully ignore the life gaining of Respite and attack you turn after turn, helping you to get ahead in the life department. Wellwisher is there for when you don't draw the scepter.
Naturalize also works wonders with the scepter.
Privileged Position helps you keeping your elves on the table until you can make the kill.
Elvish Harbringer can fetch you any elf, so you can grab a priest or wellwisher as needed.

The only card I need to make this deck 100% like my paper version is Gaea's Blessing.
But the deck works fine as it is, just hope you don't run into a mill deck. That's why I use Gaea's Blessing in the paper version.
Attachments
Elf-staff.deck
(920 Bytes) Downloaded 300 times
](*,) = coder at work, according to a coder.It does explain some of the bugs. :wink:
Mr.Chaos
Tester

Return to Forge Decks