It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 08:36

Text Size

GP Bologna 2019 - almost all main event decks collection

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

GP Bologna 2019 - almost all main event decks collection

Postby Lomion » 27 Dec 2019, 18:57

Hello all!

First of all, please excuse me if my english is not good enough, I'm an italian player and a long time lurker.
I felt like it was a good idea to share with you the -almost- complete collection of all the GP Bologna 2019 main event legacy decks.

Since all the decklists could be easily found online after the event, with the help of wget and some bash scripts I downloaded all the lists and turned them into a big zip files for you to play with :D

Please be aware that some decks are not present because were presented to DCI in italian or spanish and I could not translate the cards into english ones (I think 4-5 lists); others were not available via the CF website so there is nothing I can do about it :roll:

Also, be aware that I've not tested all the decks inside the zip, so maybe there could be some errors.
Everything was "made" on a linux PC so I hope nothing will be wrong on windows. :)

Please let me know if you find something that does not work.

Enjoy!
Attachments
GPBologna_legacydecks.zip
(879.51 KiB) Downloaded 402 times
Lomion

Return to Forge Decks