It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 20:07

Text Size

Preorder? Yes or no?

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Preorder? Yes or no?

Postby CarmeloLabadie » 24 Nov 2021, 07:39

So I’m playing since Blackrock, after a while i had a break, came back the expansion before ungoro and had a blast of time with HS. Ever since Ungoro i preordered every Expansion until Stormwind. Stormwind had some lazy cards, a boring Herocard and everything felt off, just like the meta nowadays, just like many many things, that are going in a wrong direction with HS, but still my heart tells me, that the new Expansion will be a blast of fun, somehow. The Herocards remind me of KOTFT and damn (!) that was a great time, a fun time. So now i‘m in a 1v1 with my heart and my brain. I need some other opinions and not just „hah you whale go spent money dumba$$“. No. I need some serious opinions.
CarmeloLabadie

Re: Preorder? Yes or no?

Postby rcoffman3 » 06 Dec 2021, 01:52

CarmeloLabadie wrote:So I’m playing since Blackrock, after a while i had a break, came back the expansion before ungoro and had a blast of time with HS. Ever since Ungoro i preordered every Expansion until Stormwind. Stormwind had some lazy cards, a boring Herocard and everything felt off, just like the meta nowadays, just like many many things, that are going in a wrong direction with HS, but still my heart tells me, that the new Expansion will be a blast of fun, somehow. The Herocards remind me of KOTFT and damn (!) that was a great time, a fun time. So now i‘m in a 1v1 with my heart and my brain. I need some other opinions and not just „hah you whale go spent money dumba$$“. No. I need some serious opinions.
Honestly I would wait until release, someone will post a complete list of the cards then you can better judge if you want to even put the money into it or you may feel like it was of those "I pre-ordered it and regret it now" type things.
rcoffman3

Return to Forge Decks