It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 23:20

Text Size

Cemetary Compost

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

Cemetary Compost

Postby Resonantg » 18 Sep 2010, 18:19

This deck is an evolution of my "Squicky Nom-Nom" deck and Fungus Amongus. Let's face it, I love me some Saproling tokens, and with the addition of some of the newer cards this deck is MADDENINGLY dangerous.

Relatively quickly, you can have huge creatures and a ton of tokens out. The Deathspore Thallid acts as an industrial scale Royal Assassin and can wipe out even the biggest creature and hoards of weenies which in turn generates a massive Algae Gharial on both sides of the coin with the sacrifice and target killed. Combine that with the speed in which you get out your big creatures like the Mycoloth and land, this deck is very difficult to stop once rolling. Plus, if you have the Elven Farmer out there, and an overload of saprolings, sacrifice them for life and pump up your Algae Gharial as well. And of course, one mycoloth with a doubling season or two on the board, you can both crush with a big 16/16 creature (very easy to do) or punch out a hoard of 8-12 new saprolings a turn! And if your opponent has a creature graveyard cycler, the Night Soils go to work, removing them from the game and making more fungus for you.

The AI sucks at playing this deck, so be warned it is nowhere near as lethal in the computer's hands as it is yours, but it is still tough and get worse as the AI improves. :)

20 Creatures
-------------
4x Algae Gharial
4x Deathspore Thallid
4x Elvish Farmer
4x Mycoloth
4x Sporesower Thallid

30 Spells
----------
1x Demonic Tutor
2x Diabolic Tutor
4x Doubling Season
4x Exploration
4x Gaea's Anthem
3x Kodama's Reach
4x Maelstrom Pulse
2x Night Soil
4x Regrowth
2x Spidersilk Armor

20 Land
--------
4x Bayou
4x Forest
4x Reflecting Pool
4x Swamp
4x Twilight Mire

If this gets used as a quest deck, I'd say use either the Crynoid from Dr. Who fame, or the Triffids. Something nasty and plantlike.
Attachments
CemetaryCompost.deck
(1013 Bytes) Downloaded 314 times
Resonantg

Return to Forge Decks