It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 09:32

Text Size

more decks Tradewind-SwissKnife-ZurTower-OathEldrazi

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

more decks Tradewind-SwissKnife-ZurTower-OathEldrazi

Postby mtgthemedecks » 24 Oct 2010, 09:58

Hi! I recently got back to playing the new version.While I've enjoyed making new decks for it, as well as trying to pull off unusual, crazy combos, some of the essential pieces just aren't there.

Anyway, just some decks that I've made over the course of playing forge. If you have better mods to make the decks better, feel free to mod them in.

First one is an Oath of Druids deck, admittedly risky and harder to play without Gaea's Blessing, but with 8 counter-magic spells and eldrazi that could swing on turn 3 and put itself back in the library can make up for it.

Second is Zur's Tower. There's lots of build you can make for this one, focusing on 3 or less costing enchantments and putting out and protecting Zur, The Enchanter using Shielding Plax or counter-magic.

Something I didn't see much (or maybe haven't seen) in forge decks is heavy use of Survival of the Fittest - Recurring Nightmare combo. Here's a little "swiss knife" build I made. Again, lots of possibilities here. Basic strategy is to put out Survival of the Fittest out early and fetching a creature for the appropriate situation.

For all decks mentioned here, I tried to refrain using power nine cards as much as possible. Well, thanks for you time, I'd be interested to see suggestions for the decks too and your own builds.

Thanks!
==============================================

Guay VS Walker. Brom VS Lockwood.
Artist theme decks @ http://mtgthemedecks.wordpress.com/
mtgthemedecks

Return to Forge Decks