1x Mox Jet
1x Mox Ruby
3x Path of Anger's Flame
2x Sensei's Divining Top

22 Land
--------
14x Mountain
8x Swamp

I love the Sensation Gorger's ability for this deck but sadly that card is broken for now. Hopefully someone will fix it and we can twiddle this deck to fit it. Anyway, this is a beating waiting to happen. The AI loves this deck because it makes all the right decisions without effort. They are by and large no-brainers. Kiki-Jiki when it comes out can just end games with a Mudbutton or other pumped up Goblin nasty. Ringleaders and Autie makes sure you don't run out of cards. And bolts clear away those nuisances that block your path to victory. Anger's Flame is a decent enough Overrun effect that works with the low cost goblins. I did notice the AI played it once with just one attacker but it still made for a nasty damage count. Anyway enjoy!

==edit==
I realized after I posted this that the computer doesn't like the dual lands, so I took them out and replaced them with basics. (I really hope someone can fix that particular problem with the AI so that we don't have to keep mutating perfectly good mana bases.
visit my personal homepage here: http://outofthebrokensky.com

Listen to my podcast with famed AJ_Impy "Freed from the Real" on http://puremtgo.com
GandoTheBard
Tester

Return to Forge Decks