It is currently 04 May 2024, 09:49

Text Size

AI Agent SunSword deck

Moderators: timmermac, Blacksmith, KrazyTheFox, Agetian, friarsol, CCGHQ Admins

AI Agent SunSword deck

Postby Chris H. » 25 Feb 2009, 21:20

Yet another wall deck, this time with a couple of new nasty surprises.

This deck has been modified for the computer's AI to use against a human opponent. The non-basic lands have been replaced with basic lands. Several additional sources of non land based mana have been added.

60 Total Cards

26 Creatures
-------------
4x Angelic Wall
1x Doran, the Siege Tower
2x Magus of the Moat
4x Shield Sphere
3x Sleeper Agent
4x Sunweb
4x Wall of Blossoms
4x Wall of Swords

16 Spells
----------
1x Charcoal Diamond
2x Elspeth, Knight-Errant
1x Marble Diamond
4x Moat
1x Moss Diamond
1x Mox Emerald
1x Mox Jet
1x Mox Pearl
4x Rolling Stones

18 Land
--------
6x Forest
6x Plains
6x Swamp
Attachments
AI-Agent-SunSword.deck
(762 Bytes) Downloaded 345 times
Chris H.
Forge Moderator

Re: AI Agent SunSword deck

Postby DennisBergkamp » 25 Feb 2009, 21:28

4x Moat ?! Yikes. Maybe add a Demonic Tutor in there too? Not sure how the AI utilizes it.

By the way, Shield Sphere (or in this case, Angelic Wall) not attacking with Doran, the Siege Tower and Rolling Stones in play, I fixed this for the next version. No need for Glorious Anthem / Gaea's Anthem.
DennisBergkamp
AI Programmer

Re: AI Agent SunSword deck

Postby Chris H. » 25 Feb 2009, 22:24

DennisBergkamp wrote:4x Moat ?! Yikes. Maybe add a Demonic Tutor in there too? Not sure how the AI utilizes it.

By the way, Shield Sphere (or in this case, Angelic Wall) not attacking with Doran, the Siege Tower and Rolling Stones in play, I fixed this for the next version. No need for Glorious Anthem / Gaea's Anthem.
Tutor type cards appears to cause the computer to shuffle it's deck which then moves the extra lands that were originally on the bottom to become now randomly placed within the top portion of the library. The computer doesn't get out it's 7 lands and then continue to draw just spells.

I originally had 4 Enlightened Tutor plus a Demonic Tutor and a Vampiric Tutor in this deck. I think the Demonic Tutor and Vampiric Tutor is being used to fetch the biggest creature - Sunweb or Wall of Swords.

The Enlightened Tutor was getting the biggest enchantment/artifact - the Moat so I at first had lees of them. But the Library shuffling was slowing the deck down.

I am coming to the conclusion that a strong AI / Quest deck will look very different from a strong Human deck.

The ground walls were to stop an agent from getting through and once the moat is in place it's a lot of trouble for the human.
Chris H.
Forge Moderator

Return to Forge Decks