It is currently 24 Apr 2024, 18:07

Text Size

Updates, Help and Problems

Moderators: Jorbes, CCGHQ Admins

Updates, Help and Problems

Postby Celebrir » 22 Jun 2009, 18:51

Hi,

Today I found a link at OPT at this forum and downloaded it. While playing at Solitaire mode I liked this program very much. It has potential to be far better than mws ! But when I tried to connect to games.onlineplaytable.com the only thing i achieved was a error message:

Socket Error # 10060
Connection timed out

The Firewall shouldn't be the problem. Is this a known problem or really only happening to me ?

Besides I realized that the latest supportet edition is Shards of Alara. Is there a possibility to support th eproject with creating the card-files and/or betatesting if necassary ?

However, keep up the good work !
Celebrir
Celebrir

Re: Updates, Help and Problems

Postby Jorbes » 16 Aug 2009, 11:50

The program that is online is not up to date right now.
Im working on OPT during any little free time I have, but I am working abroad now and it's quite demanding in time for me.

Hope to update the software and website by the time Zendikar hits the stores.
Jorbes
DEVELOPER

Re: Updates, Help and Problems

Postby nico » 08 Sep 2009, 06:19

There is a patch up to m10 somewhere hidden on the site, but I cannot find it anymore, so I took the liberty to rar the relevant files and upload them to this spot: http://nico.yalidesigns.nl/patch.rar. Unpack, and replace the old files by the files you find here, and you should be ok.
It might be that the server you mentioned was down at the moment you tried to connect. You might want to take a look at this adress: opt.magic-league.com
nico

Return to Online PlayTable