It is currently 19 Apr 2024, 23:18

Text Size

making themes

Moderators: Jorbes, CCGHQ Admins

making themes

Postby kburts » 26 Nov 2009, 03:48

is there a way to make themes? It does not nescecarily have to be an easy way, I can use the GIMP pretty well, I just want to make a different theme for 4 players, and leave the 6 player theme how it is, because the cards IMO are too tiny in 6 players, BUT that may just be because my monitor SUCKS!

if there is not, would it be possible to impliment it in a later release

and can you change the play table's backgound color manually, or is that not an option, because I know in MWS sometimes people will have a background that is absolutely impossible to see.

anyhow, I am still totally loving OPT, and trying to get people to play, I am hoping to get a draft going sometime :) thanks for this great tool!
kburts

Re: making themes

Postby Jorbes » 26 Nov 2009, 12:54

You could check the menu items in Themes -> Edit Object

The Backgrounds item is what you are looking for I think.

NOTE: There is a todo list item for themes that may make your work no longer work.. eh.. yeah.

It's either the first or second for 0.99n (which wont make it to 0.99n anyway, but will be in the one after that)

Funny how the cards were too big for most people for 6 players, now you're saying they're too small haha. Sorry, not gonna change it back :P

The theming guide should be written after 1.0 and it's going to be one freaking big guide, because there are tons of things you can do to customize the look of OPT (more than just changing the images in the graphics folder)
Jorbes
DEVELOPER

Return to Online PlayTable