It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 04:48

Text Size

TODO LIST: 0.99p

Moderators: Jorbes, CCGHQ Admins

Re: TODO LIST: 0.99p

Postby Jorbes » 29 Jan 2010, 19:43

misterL wrote:Aah, OK, Thanks.
By the way, how can I put a nonland card to another card without attaching that first card to the second (and vice versa)?
Dont think i completely understand the question, can you play it out for me in an example?
Jorbes
DEVELOPER

Postby misterL » 30 Jan 2010, 11:25

E.g. I would like to put Bloodbraid Elf onto another Bloodbraid Elf like below:
But I can't because the second card is treated as attachment:
How can I solve the problem?
misterL

Postby Jorbes » 30 Jan 2010, 15:13

misterL wrote:E.g. I would like to put Bloodbraid Elf onto another Bloodbraid Elf like below:
hm, didn't think about that, should probably either change the way you attach or change the way you move cards around. I'll give it some though. For now, try to move the cards in a way that the mouse pointer is not over the other card, then it will not want to attach. Picking the card up from the bottom right corner may help with that.
Jorbes
DEVELOPER

Postby misterL » 30 Jan 2010, 16:19

Jorbes wrote:For now, try to move the cards in a way that the mouse pointer is not over the other card, then it will not want to attach. Picking the card up from the bottom right corner may help with that.
It works. Thanks again. :)
misterL

Postby Clefaria » 30 Jan 2010, 17:43

misterL wrote:E.g. I would like to put Bloodbraid Elf onto another Bloodbraid Elf like below:
But...why? Maybe one gets used to doing that when playing in real life on a small playing surface, but in general, there's no practical reason to do this, as as soon as some effect happens to only one of the two, you'll have to separate them again to retain coherency.

MWS bundle is DISCONTINUED, current only through M12
My (old) MWS bundle
Clefaria

Postby Jorbes » 30 Jan 2010, 18:35

Yes Clefaria, but Im thinking about going the MWS way on this one. MWS "knows" that aura's can be attached. I think I will start on OPT Game Definitions, first hardcoded, but later from xml. In this one could define what kind of cards (type, subtype) can be attached. This way the attach option only triggers for those cards, the rest of em just are placed on that position unless a certain shiftkey (shift or ctrl, dunno yet) is held down.
Jorbes
DEVELOPER

Postby gont » 08 Feb 2010, 23:49

Both Random actions (Discard and Reveal)gives acces violation, plus if you play via net (in my case I'm using magic-league's server) it makes you a ghost - you can only write messages, and that's all. It's impossible to play any action o a table.
gont

Postby misterL » 25 Feb 2010, 08:35

Sorry for my english if it's bad.

I tested these situations only in solitaire mode:
1. Put any number of plainswalkers onto the battlefield under your control and not under your control, then change position of layolity counters on any plainswalker. Position of layolity counters on all other cards will change too!
2. When I browse my or my opponent's library and I click on a card in any of those zones, that card is not shown on the right card preview. In my opinion, this should be fixed.

By the way, how can I add or remove a time counter from removed cards?
misterL

Postby Jorbes » 25 Feb 2010, 09:17

misterL wrote:Sorry for my english if it's bad.

I tested these situations only in solitaire mode:
1. Put any number of plainswalkers onto the battlefield under your control and not under your control, then change position of layolity counters on any plainswalker. Position of layolity counters on all other cards will change too!
2. When I browse my or my opponent's library and I click on a card in any of those zones, that card is not shown on the right card preview. In my opinion, this should be fixed.

By the way, how can I add or remove a time counter from removed cards?
1.) Yes, this is correct, every counter has it's position on the card, that is the same for all cards and will be stored in your config files, so you only have to set your desired position once. Moving the counter to a new place, changes this value and will update all counters accordingly.

2.) You mean it's shown as face down. Yes, that is a bug :)

Btw.) Most players used to put suspended cards in play, because the RFG was not a floating zone yet and it was hard to interact with that zone. Now that it's floating, I see your point hehe. I will have this fixed too.

Thanks for reporting and your english is fine.
Jorbes
DEVELOPER

Postby misterL » 25 Feb 2010, 12:14

Jorbes wrote:Thanks for reporting and your english is fine.
Thanks, Jorbes. :)

Sorry that I didn't write it before, but I remembered next bug. I tested this only in the solitaire mode again. When you browse an opponent's library and you close it next, the library is not shuffled, although the option "Shuffle after close" is checked.
misterL

Postby Jorbes » 25 Feb 2010, 13:17

misterL wrote:
Jorbes wrote:Thanks for reporting and your english is fine.
Thanks, Jorbes. :)

Sorry that I didn't write it before, but I remembered next bug. I tested this only in the solitaire mode again. When you browse an opponent's library and you close it next, the library is not shuffled, although the option "Shuffle after close" is checked.
Cool, will fix that.
Jorbes
DEVELOPER

Previous

Return to Online PlayTable