It is currently 23 Apr 2024, 14:35

Text Size

TODO LIST: 0.99r

Moderators: Jorbes, CCGHQ Admins

Re: TODO LIST: 0.99r

Postby SqFKYo » 12 Apr 2010, 16:51

Jorbes wrote:I'll post here when it's done :)
In case anyone else is interested in ME3, I just got it through the updater :).
SqFKYo

Postby misterL » 15 Apr 2010, 18:22

I forgot about two ideas:
- support for poison counters/putting poison counters on a player.
- option "Attack without tapping" or something like that (it's needed for creatures with vigilance)
misterL

Postby Clefaria » 15 Apr 2010, 23:54

misterL wrote:I forgot about two ideas:
- support for poison counters/putting poison counters on a player.
- option "Attack without tapping" or something like that (it's needed for creatures with vigilance)
+1 for both, if OPT was my main magic app I would have noticed and suggested the same a while ago.

MWS bundle is DISCONTINUED, current only through M12
My (old) MWS bundle
Clefaria

Postby Lej » 16 Apr 2010, 13:41

What I think would be nice is if you were able to set notes on cards like in MWS. Would be useful with cards like Meddling Mage or Pithing Needle.
Lej

Postby Clefaria » 16 Apr 2010, 15:25

Lej wrote:What I think would be nice is if you were able to set notes on cards like in MWS. Would be useful with cards like Meddling Mage or Pithing Needle.
I thought you could do that! Definitely +1.

MWS bundle is DISCONTINUED, current only through M12
My (old) MWS bundle
Clefaria

Postby Jorbes » 17 Apr 2010, 16:57

Hi

Poison counters: Just create a token with a name Poison or something and drag any counter on it. Right now there is no proper method for placing any type of counter on a player, maybe I will put this in the todo list, couldn't hurt.

Vigilance: Hold Ctrl while declaring the attacker.

Notes: There is a tag option for permanents, I could allow this for other cards also, I will put it on the list. It would help keeping track of how a card got RFG'd for example.
Jorbes
DEVELOPER

Postby Lej » 17 Apr 2010, 21:39

Notes: There is a tag option for permanents, I could allow this for other cards also, I will put it on the list. It would help keeping track of how a card got RFG'd for example.
I had totally missed that, thanks for pointing it out.
Lej

Postby dipstik » 18 Apr 2010, 18:03

love the program and the updates.

[]Do not append the rarity of a card to its set after changing the set of a card.

Example: I add brainstorm, and default set is ME2 (which I do not have a picture directory for). I right click and change set to IA (which I have a directory for). However, the set is then listed as IA-C, so the program tries to find ...\IA-C, which is not a directory.

More compatibility with MWS picture directory structure would be nice, rather than having an extra 2 gigs. But I do not mind changing the dir names, but separating the C,U,R,M into their own directories is not something I wish to spend my weekend doing.

Thank you.
dipstik

Postby Jorbes » 18 Apr 2010, 19:58

Yes, that is a bug, I assume in the deck builder?

I tried to be 1 to 1 with the mws set codes, but some older sets have different codes, I might go over the whole lot later to set things right, because I could care less about what the code actually is, as long as players can easily re-use mws pictures.
Jorbes
DEVELOPER

Postby tojammot » 05 May 2010, 20:17

The deck builder is missing a card: Déjà Vu from Portal I (and from Portal Second Age).
tojammot

Postby Jorbes » 06 May 2010, 08:22

tojammot wrote:The deck builder is missing a card: Déjà Vu from Portal I (and from Portal Second Age).
It's there, the last card in the D's.
It's the last card because of the é character
I did a trick for Æ cards, so I'll do the same for any other card that has 'odd' non-keyboard characters
Jorbes
DEVELOPER

Postby misterL » 06 May 2010, 08:28

Jorbes wrote:
tojammot wrote:The deck builder is missing a card: Déjà Vu from Portal I (and from Portal Second Age).
It's there, the last card in the D's.
It's the last card because of the é character
I did a trick for Æ cards, so I'll do the same for any other card that has 'odd' non-keyboard characters
Yes, copy 'Dé' and paste it into the deck builder's search field, then you will find the card :)
misterL

Postby tojammot » 23 May 2010, 11:43

The 'Show Card Data'-window (Ctrl-C) doesn't stay overlapped as one would expect. After you have activated it (Ctrl-C), change the focus (with a mouse click) to the main window, and the 'Show Card Data'-window disappears.

Is this wanted by design?

This makes running the deck editor in maximized full screen mode clunky, if one wanted to have the 'Card Data'-window visible as well.
tojammot

Postby Jorbes » 24 May 2010, 14:04

tojammot wrote:The 'Show Card Data'-window (Ctrl-C) doesn't stay overlapped as one would expect. After you have activated it (Ctrl-C), change the focus (with a mouse click) to the main window, and the 'Show Card Data'-window disappears.

This makes running the deck editor in maximized full screen mode clunky, if one wanted to have the 'Card Data'-window visible as well.
Yep, you are right, I will have that fixed in the next version.
Should be ready this weekend, only need to do some things on the server software.
Jorbes
DEVELOPER

Postby Jorbes » 25 May 2010, 10:21

tojammot wrote:The 'Show Card Data'-window (Ctrl-C) doesn't stay overlapped as one would expect. After you have activated it (Ctrl-C), change the focus (with a mouse click) to the main window, and the 'Show Card Data'-window disappears.

When trying to fix this, I notice the settings are already so it should stay on top. Do you have the latest version? And if so, what OS do you run on?
Jorbes
DEVELOPER

PreviousNext

Return to Online PlayTable