It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 04:24

Text Size

TODO LIST: 0.99s

Moderators: Jorbes, CCGHQ Admins

Re: TODO LIST: 0.99s

Postby misterL » 18 Sep 2010, 17:49

Clefaria wrote:References to "in play" should be changed to reflect the wording since Magic 2010 to "the battlefield".
I totally agree - more and more people use the newest names instead of those old...

By the way I would like to see a feature that allows you to add/change/remove an emblem for any player ("Tagging players" (public/private/team) is also a good name for the option). This is needed for those cards that have "for the rest of the game" text like Elspeth, Knight-Errant (http://magiccards.info/ala/en/9.html - look at the description - it is written "emblem" at the third ability) or some cards with epic ability...
misterL

Postby Clefaria » 18 Sep 2010, 18:12

misterL wrote:
Clefaria wrote:References to "in play" should be changed to reflect the wording since Magic 2010 to "the battlefield".
I totally agree - more and more people use the newest names instead of those old...

By the way I would like to see a feature that allows you to add/change/remove an emblem for any player ("Tagging players" (public/private/team) is also a good name for the option). This is needed for those cards that have "for the rest of the game" text like Elspeth, Knight-Errant (http://magiccards.info/ala/en/9.html - look at the description - it is written "emblem" at the third ability) or some cards with epic ability...
Yes, Emblems are the new way to designate "for the rest of the game" effects. Should be trivial to implement.

MWS bundle is DISCONTINUED, current only through M12
My (old) MWS bundle
Clefaria

Postby Jorbes » 18 Sep 2010, 22:13

Hm, yeah, could be done with player tags I guess.
My idea was to create a token with name "Emblem" and set it's tag or something? Or put the emblem text as the text for the token, makes even more sense.
Won't be adding more stuff to this list though, cause I want to upload this version by the end of the weekend so that crucial bugs could be found before the pre-release. (Im going to do a little bit of lobbying for OPT at my local one)
Jorbes
DEVELOPER

Previous

Return to Online PlayTable