It is currently 18 Apr 2024, 04:23

Text Size

Card size

Moderators: Jorbes, CCGHQ Admins

Card size

Postby RobbieG » 19 Sep 2010, 21:44

Hi,

Just used OPT for the first time today. I like it!

Is there a way to change the size of the cards in the game? It would be nice if they were bigger.

I think I read somewhere that this auto-updates with new decks, is that right? How does that work? Is it currently up to date with M11? I think I was getting some card errors when trying to open an M11 deck I made in magic workstation.

There's a lot I have to learn yet with this program, but so far I like it.
RobbieG

Re: Card size

Postby Jorbes » 21 Sep 2010, 15:24

RobbieG wrote:Hi,

Just used OPT for the first time today. I like it!

Is there a way to change the size of the cards in the game? It would be nice if they were bigger.

I think I read somewhere that this auto-updates with new decks, is that right? How does that work? Is it currently up to date with M11? I think I was getting some card errors when trying to open an M11 deck I made in magic workstation.

There's a lot I have to learn yet with this program, but so far I like it.
It's a bit hidden, but when you go "Themes" -> "Edit Object" -> "Zones" you can find the place to adjust the size of cards for each zone.

OPT has a feature that let's you update the cards file from our online resource, so you will have the most current data.
It's actually taken and parsed from gatherer.wizards.com
It doesn't update any decks, but maybe this is not what you meant.

Feel free to post any errors about deck loading, you can just make a thread for it and post the deck (as attachment) in it.

Greetings!
Jorbes
DEVELOPER

Return to Online PlayTable