It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 08:48

Text Size

TODO LIST: 0.99t

Moderators: Jorbes, CCGHQ Admins

Re: TODO LIST: 0.99t

Postby Jorbes » 31 Dec 2010, 17:36

I know, the spreading out checks for spots, but while doing that it assumes the cards are untapped, a tapped cards takes up different space, not really sure how to fix that, so for now, just move them to the proper spot. Hardly a bug, more like a flaw.

Alt+Click really works, tested it on several machines, are you using a Mac?

In solitaire, you may shuffle as much as you like, but in "real" games, there is a limit. So no bug.
Jorbes
DEVELOPER

Postby BaconCatBug » 31 Dec 2010, 19:17

Ok, so:
1) Yeah. Oh well. :) SOmething to fix down the line.

2) Yes, Alt Click does indeed work, just not on Wine by default, because GNOME uses AltClick for something else. I disabled it and it works now! :D

3) Ah, sorry. Did not know! :D
BaconCatBug
Apprentice

Postby pinecones » 02 Jan 2011, 10:53

ahh nice. i'll have to check it out when i get a minute. i hope i can connect to the main server finally. =o\
pinecones

Postby Tessai » 02 Jan 2011, 18:24

Hey Jorbes, good work on the 0.99t, much of the annoyances Mister L posted are gone and VAN, ARC and PCH are in! I have a few pet peeves of my own, and a few "feature requests".

1) when using the right click menu to add counters I can add several by repeatedly clicking the option, however when trying to change power and toughness the menu disappears after just one click.

2) while I can see the merit of having the Masters Editions in the card database, it is really annoying when deck-building as I cannot find pictures for 2 and 3 and the ones for 1 are quite sub standard. Would it be possible not to default to them for the card pictures?

3) Scars of Mirrodin tokens are missing from the token list. I manually added them in 99s but they vanished with 99t. Could you add them to your master list?

4) While I imagine that they are on a much lower priority, could you add the duel decks and from the vault series to the card database?
Tessai

Postby BaconCatBug » 03 Jan 2011, 00:16

So, just a couple of things:

Fast Chat (as well as normal chat) isn't meant to work in solitaire mode, right? Cause I press da button and nothing happen! D:

Is there any way (theme or otherwise) to "dock" the hand at the bottom of the battlefield MWS style? Keeps getting in the way, as it doesn't scale with the the battlefield when the window changes size.
BaconCatBug
Apprentice

Postby pinecones » 03 Jan 2011, 10:10

downloaded 0.99t prerelease. everything on the list for this release i could test locally seemed to work.

i really like what you did with cleaning up the context menus! great job! =oD
pinecones

Postby Lunnes » 03 Jan 2011, 11:53

1) Cyrillic is displayed as - ??? :(
Lunnes

Postby Jorbes » 03 Jan 2011, 16:37

Lunnes wrote:1) Cyrillic is displayed as - ??? :(
Cyrillic is a card or font or language?
Jorbes
DEVELOPER

Postby Jorbes » 03 Jan 2011, 16:43

Gwar wrote:So, just a couple of things:

Fast Chat (as well as normal chat) isn't meant to work in solitaire mode, right? Cause I press da button and nothing happen! D:

Is there any way (theme or otherwise) to "dock" the hand at the bottom of the battlefield MWS style? Keeps getting in the way, as it doesn't scale with the the battlefield when the window changes size.
The next OPT version will be "non breaking" when it comes to backwards compatibility, so theming will be a major topic in it. Not sure what the future of the GUI interface is going to be, but object settings will be loadable from XML

I might even create a theme builder helper app, that you can run, have OPT open, set to a theme, change things in the theme builder helper app, then press reload theme in OPT and see you changes. Having XML allows for many more customizations, like for zones the mentioned docking, fixed width with "pressing cards together" option like the MWS hand.
For objects I want each "button" in that object to be dockable as well, so it's much easier to modify the objects like life/phase/counters.

Much in the works, will try to read the suggestions here as much as possible.
Jorbes
DEVELOPER

Postby Jorbes » 03 Jan 2011, 16:49

Tessai wrote:Hey Jorbes, good work on the 0.99t, much of the annoyances Mister L posted are gone and VAN, ARC and PCH are in! I have a few pet peeves of my own, and a few "feature requests".

1) when using the right click menu to add counters I can add several by repeatedly clicking the option, however when trying to change power and toughness the menu disappears after just one click.

2) while I can see the merit of having the Masters Editions in the card database, it is really annoying when deck-building as I cannot find pictures for 2 and 3 and the ones for 1 are quite sub standard. Would it be possible not to default to them for the card pictures?

3) Scars of Mirrodin tokens are missing from the token list. I manually added them in 99s but they vanished with 99t. Could you add them to your master list?

4) While I imagine that they are on a much lower priority, could you add the duel decks and from the vault series to the card database?
1.) Yes, this is a bug, non breaking, but i will sneak it into a new build.
2.) An idea is to have users define "picture priority", where you define what sets have priority over other when it comes to loading pictures. You see, you don't like the ME3 images, but other may want to use them default, so I cannot customize OPT for a single person. This will be solved using my idea above though.
3.) Do you have a link to the SOM tokens? I try to keep the list up to date, but tokens have always been somewhat of a mysterie to find.
4.) I can add anything that is on gatherer. What Set Codes should these "sets" have?
Jorbes
DEVELOPER

Postby Tessai » 03 Jan 2011, 19:09

1&2) Awesome!
3) Sure do: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10867847/SOM.TK.zip
4) Taken from the HQ Pictures thread: http://www.slightlymagic.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=15&t=445
EVG Duel Decks: Elves vs. Goblins
FVD From the Vault: Dragons
FVE From the Vault: Exiled
JVC Duel Decks: Jace vs. Chandra
DVD Duel Decks: Divine vs. Demonic
DPA Duels of the Planeswalkers
DDE Duel Decks: Phyrexia vs the Coalition
GVL Duel Decks: Garruk vs Liliana
Tessai

Postby Lunnes » 03 Jan 2011, 19:16

Jorbes wrote:
Cyrillic font and language in chat. Russian players would be grateful if it'll support Cyrillic, too.
Lunnes

Postby BaconCatBug » 03 Jan 2011, 21:08

Quick Question: Any chance of a Keyboard shortcut for Pass Priority? Perhaps Control+Shift [Space] (as next phase is Control and Space)? :)

Also, the Token to Battlefield List is, for lack of a better work, HUEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No chance of submenus for A-F, G-L, M-R, S-Z or however you think is best? :oops:
BaconCatBug
Apprentice

Postby Jorbes » 03 Jan 2011, 22:19

Gwar wrote:Quick Question: Any chance of a Keyboard shortcut for Pass Priority? Perhaps Control+Shift [Space] (as next phase is Control and Space)? :)

Also, the Token to Battlefield List is, for lack of a better work, HUEG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No chance of submenus for A-F, G-L, M-R, S-Z or however you think is best? :oops:
We have a shortcuts topic here, best to post it there, else it will get "lost"

You mean the list in the Token Manager is huge? Or did you add many tokens already and now you see them all in the submenu? I meant to have it remember only the last 10 added tokens, maybe a bug.
Jorbes
DEVELOPER

Postby Jorbes » 03 Jan 2011, 22:21

Lunnes wrote:
Jorbes wrote:
Cyrillic font and language in chat. Russian players would be grateful if it'll support Cyrillic, too.
Hm, I think that is UTF-8, I will need to have a little "google" on that first, I don't know if the graphics engine I use (Andorra 2D) supports those fonts. Will get back on that.
Jorbes
DEVELOPER

PreviousNext

Return to Online PlayTable