It is currently 16 Apr 2024, 10:06

Text Size

OPT Themes

Moderators: Jorbes, CCGHQ Admins

OPT Themes

Postby Error Ash » 01 Sep 2011, 22:33

Hey guys.

I just finished creating my first 1v1 Theme for OPT. Here is what it looks like:

OPT-Theme.png

I just rearranged a few of the menu interfaces and created new graphics for almost every menu button and for the counters. Let me know what you think and what could be improved. It is optimized for a resolution of 1680*1050, but it works well in other resolutions too. You may have to resize the card highlight and message box. If you like it you can download it here: http://www.mediafire.com/?bfa98day1dfkiel

I will create a multiplayer version of this too and another one that is not so "flashy" but a little more easy on the eyes. Thinking about some nice dark wood structures as background and also wooden playfields maybe.

Also i would like to know if there already are some nice themes for OPT and where i can get them? I would like to check out what others did and maybe learn some stuff from them :) Feel free to post your themes here if you want.

Greetz
Error Ash
Error Ash

Re: OPT Themes

Postby lugaru » 09 Sep 2011, 13:29

Just wanted to say that is really gorgeous, cannot wait until OPT 1.0 is out, put your great theme on it, and have me a few games with friends.
lugaru

Return to Online PlayTable