status of OPT?

Moderators: Jorbes, CCGHQ Admins

status of OPT?

Postby pinecones » 02 Sep 2011, 01:05

hows the coding coming jorbes?
pinecones

Re: status of OPT?

Postby Jorbes » 26 Sep 2011, 21:15

bit slow, have been rewriting some code, nothing new added thus far.
my work has been pure .net for like 2 years now, so at times Im a bit rusty when coding delphi :)

been thinking about how to deal with the transform cards.
and while trying to create an ISD patch, I noticed wizards changed their gatherer output again, now it's next to impossible to instantly see what card flips/transforms into what card.

I'll think of something though, hope to have a patch ready this weekend.
Jorbes
DEVELOPER

Postby lugaru » 30 Sep 2011, 18:56

Good luck with that! I really like the software so far.
lugaru

Postby Huggybaby » 05 Oct 2011, 20:04

Jorbes wrote:been thinking about how to deal with the transform cards.
and while trying to create an ISD patch, I noticed wizards changed their gatherer output again, now it's next to impossible to instantly see what card flips/transforms into what card.

I'll think of something though, hope to have a patch ready this weekend.
Can't you let someone else do the work? viewtopic.php?f=15&t=3371

Basically, it can download card info from Wizards and save a "database" of card info in lots of formats: XML, CSV, C++, PHP, JSON. The app is written in MFC and compiled for Unicode, so it will require Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7, but everything is statically linked, so there are no DLLs required, and it does not need you to have Java or .NET installed. It can download any foreign language text as you select, and different save formats will save it as UTF-8 or UTF-16LE as appropriate.

English databases in file each format, for all cards from all sets (up to Magic 2012) with all card information, are now available at: http://ark42.com/mtg/MTGCardInfo/

It can also download card images and automatically crop the rounded border off (Fulls) and the art out (Crops) and save the JPGs for all the cards you want, in any language. Images can be saved by oracle ID or by card name in folders by set name or set code. There are defaults included to download the files into the formats needed for Magic Workstation, Magic Album, and Wagic. The CCGHQ high quality images that I host at ark42.com can also be downloaded instead of the regular images from Gatherer, but these HQ images are only available in English.

There is also a feature to download the set symbols and mana symbols images as well.
Huggybaby
Administrator

Postby tojammot » 16 Nov 2011, 17:58

Is this project dead?
tojammot

Return to Online PlayTable